Klark Teknik DN514 Quad Auto Gate

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxwall

Trying to locate a source for the following 3 Alps 16mm D shaft potentiometers for Klark Teknik DN514 Quad Auto Gate
1. Thresh 2MD - 2Meg single wiper , 16mm (3 pin pcb type )
2. Release 10KD - 10k single wiper , 16mm (3 pin pcb type )
3. High Freq 500KRD - 500k reverse dual wiper , 16mm ( 6 pin pcb type )

Last edited:
Did you try to contact Klark Teknik service/spares/support department to see if they can sell you those replacement parts?

For very sepcific pots is normally much easier to get them straight from the manufacturer than trying to find the exact same thing in the market. Sometimes there's not even a replacement in the market because it could be a custom order KT made to Alps

Do you have photos of the pots?

Did you try to contact Klark Teknik service/spares/support department to see if they can sell you those replacement parts?

For very sepcific pots is normally much easier to get them straight from the manufacturer than trying to find the exact same thing in the market. Sometimes there's not even a replacement in the market because it could be a custom order KT made to Alps

Do you have photos of the pots?

Contacting Klark Teknik is a rather tricky problem with discontinued product. But If you know something I don't, please let me know how to accomplish it. The Website to contacting spare parts is ambiguous and confusing. No phone number. I tried to contact one of their listed authorized repair centers in Los Angeles ( closest repair center ) , never received a reply. Yes, I believe the dual pot is a custom part for KT.

Yes, I can upload some photos. They are 16mm dia body type which are the smaller pots with pcb pins not solder lugs. However, If I found some with solder lugs I could retrofit them to work.

Last edited:
In the past KT were always good when I contacted them for spare parts, well it was a very good company for Live sound products, since the takeover from Behringer I don’t know how they operate.
People seem to have problems in getting Behringer spare parts

Latest posts

Back