Looking for AKG C12 inside pictures

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume you've seen this one, Rob:

akg%20c12%20-%20inside.jpg

The only other recent pics I've seen were here:

http://recforums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/t/22872/13216/

The studio I'm working at this weekend has a C24...

... perhaps I can talk the studio manager into letting me take some pics of the guts !!!

codered, good question.

They look wirewound ?

would like to know who produces those , myself included.

Is the photo is edited or is it actually two naked C12 side by side ??? :shock:

Thank you rodabod, inside pics of c12 aren't easy to find.

eD)))

how are the PELUSO CEK-12 capsules? They are trying to copy the C-12 right?

Am waiting for my rebate check to grab a apex460 and upgrade the tranny...and possibly the capsule.

[quote author="mrphotodude"]how are the PELUSO CEK-12 capsules? They are trying to copy the C-12 right?

Am waiting for my rebate check to grab a apex460 and upgrade the tranny...and possibly the capsule.[/quote]

mrphotodude,

In this thread, you will find all the infos about modding an "Apex460 type" microphone :

huhs.jpg

eD)))

[quote author="Greg"]The studio I'm working at this weekend has a C24...

... perhaps I can talk the studio manager into letting me take some pics of the guts !!![/quote]

I've got one. I'll open it and take some shots after the weekend when it's done with drum room duty.

[quote author="codered"]who makes those long resistors?I find that type in all pre 80s German gear[/quote]

I'm dying to find out who did those as well...

bouncy.gif

eD

Hi,

Long time no see. Just popping in to ask if anyone knows where I can get the ring which fits between the basket and the body on an original C12?

You can see the ring in this photo. It looks around 6mm thick, and covers the screwholes where the basket attaches:

b5bb_3.jpg

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back