Lot of transformers on ebay

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobschwenkler

I'm no expert... Thought I might bid to see what I ended up with but I don't think I will. Could be a good deal. Ends soon.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-LOT-NOS-Stancor-Triad-Misc-Transformers-Ampex_W0QQitemZ270318940622QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVintage_Electronics_R2?hash=item270318940622&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

you should see the stash i have!
i have to get rid of most of them...
was hoping to find someone near northern california that wanted to drop by and get the lot!
I am more interested in getting rid of my stuff then the money. There are a couple trannies i want a bit of cash for...most i dont care much about.
Some old military matching and stepup/stepdown trannies...but mostly tube amp output and tube power.
no utc's or the newer style stuff.
some oem fender trannies though.
i have been going through organizing them...have only gotten through the power trannies so far...am putting up some pics later tonight.
here is a quick look at a few..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrphotodude/sets/72157610639541540/

well, my electronics mentor passed away a few years back and i shipped his stuff out to cali...
then i bought a stash of parts of a DIY guy locally....then i found out i lived a few blocks from the former head of RCA tubes and bought alot of his stuff.
Lots of the stuff are from old radios/amps from the 40's-60's. There are some nos stuff or parts that were mounted and ran and then switched out for other parts.
I have tons of cases of capacitors, resitors, opamps, ect...
I am leaving in a few months for the Navy. I got into the advanced electronics program, so most of my stuff has to go(i am keeping a decent horde of tubes, but will get rid of some...keeping a small stash of caps, resistors and pots for repairs to my gear as well..but lots will have to go).
some stuff i have laying around....vitamin Q's....Bumble Bees....Black Beauties....Black Cats...Burr Brown OPA's...Stancors...Philco....Test equiptment...telefunkens...amperex...
lots of american parts...orange drops, mallories...tons of crap.
Anyone that wants to make a trip out and take a looksie, just drop a line. I am in paradise, next to chico about 1.5 hours north of sacramento.
Alot of parts i did scavenge out of equiptment myself too...but there are lots of nos goodies too. Hopefully by next month i will have all my projects done and will have a better idea of what is left.

mrphotodude said:
i have to get rid of most of them...
was hoping to find someone near northern california that wanted to drop by and get the lot!
I am more interested in getting rid of my stuff then the money. There are a couple trannies i want a bit of cash for...most i dont care much about.
I live near Susanville. If you end up with no other takers, I'd be glad to take the lot off your hands (weather permitting.) I had to get rid of a ton (literally) of transformers and other components when I moved here from Phoenix a couple of years ago (free on Craigslist.)

I got a ton of iron possibly from that guy. See my web link for four pages of heavy metal. Collecting transformer collections is alot of work.

Back