META - Green Pre

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Esoterimix said:
I need help finding a BOM for the Green Pre (V14)!

I ordered a stereo pair and the info on the part numbers from Mouser are scattered all over the place... Does anyone have a list of order/part numbers from Mouser?! I want to be able to get most everything from one place...

Also, I was wondering what ya'll think about using a Cinemag CMOQ-2S Output Tranny (CMOQ-2H 600:600 all or mostly nickel)???? I need all the help I can get, first time I've sourced parts and I'd rather do it right the first time than have to buy parts twice... Thanks in advance! :-D

http://mhumhirecords.org/DIYpages/Green/Voltages.htm

Saerch is your friend :)

GARY

Also, I was wondering what ya'll think about using a Cinemag CMOQ-2S Output Tranny (CMOQ-2H 600:600 all or mostly nickel)

The Green pre does not need an output transformer, it has a balancing driver as it's output  stage.

However, it has been transformer balanced before, so give it a try!

Peter

Is anyone still producing this PCB?  Or does anyone have about 4 of the peterc originals (+1 PSU)? I found the self-etching files online, but I figured I should ask first before trawling the web/local hardware stores for copper clad and ferric chloride.

Hello everybody

i am searching for quite a bit of time an  answer to stupid question and didnt find anything relevant so far ( dont laugh please )

I just finished 8 channels put in a rack 3U and works perfectly but one of my mics whatever i do clips the input even at gain at 0

i added a Pad in line that i had and it works fine but i was wondering to add one per channel in case i need in the future

Any  idea to make it work correctly? i tried a design but make problems with the phantom power :(

thanks

Dear Green Pre Friends,

Recently I've fire up an old green pre.
It seems to be working still, but the leds are a little off.
Is there somebody who still has the setup text document?
All the links I could find are dead :S

Please PM for email or send the document there.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back