Mulling over Slew

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like these are different books.

ISBN: 0136374476 is Johnson & Jayakumar, Operational Amplifier Circuits: Design and Application.

ISBN: 0070649170, the Tobey et al. book is Operational Amplifiers: Design and Application.

The Tobey is the only one I know from personal perusal, so I don't know if there is anything about op amp internal design in the Johnson book.

There's a glut of cheap Tobey's listed by bookfinder dot com, starting at 2.19 US.

Wow, what a great collection of resources! Time to order a few more books for the library.

Read National Semiconductor paper AN-A: The Monolithic Operational Amplifier: A Tutorial Study
You mentioned that one in an earlier post--I downloaded it at the time. I've been reading that one, along with stuff by Leach (Introduction to Electroacoustics and Audio Amplifier Design), some of Self's work, and some course material from UC Berkley. It's kind of confusing because, on a few small issues, they seem to contradict each other, which leaves me slightly puzzled.
Operational amplifier circuits: Design and application
Actually, I had this very book before my house burned down. I found it for 50 cents at the thrift store. I ordered it again, along with the Burr Brown book. Thanks for the references!

Back