My Latest D.I.Y.................

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid Squid

Hiya Chaps,

Just thought I'd give a little explanation of what's been going on in my D.I.Y. world lately,

Really enjoyable to do, took a bit of time to arrive tho , and no doubt, will hit me hard in the pocket over the next few years  ;)

IMG_4813.jpg

My son , Jack Elwood Cole  :)

The good wife and I are absolutley over the moon !.,
and my three year old daughter is slowly coming around to the idea of a baby brother ! ( She's been good as gold tho  :))

Sleepless nights, dirty nappies, projectile vomiting.......................it's all good lads !

Steve :)

Some day I must build something like that, is not rackeable isn`t? haha ;D
contratulations for you and your family!
Rafael

Congrats!
It sure is a sheer joy of diy.
Done one of these myself recently, welcome to the club!
:D

Danger alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

That cuddly bundle of joy will someday turn into a moody teenager with an attitude to match!!!!! ::)

Until then take care of him

Congratulations!

Cheers Lads  :)

Thanks for the kind words fellas, He's a little bundle of joy , he is !
Got a fair pair of lungs on him as well  ;)
I've never been this tired in my life....... ;D

It's all good tho.
Seems real interested in the Boogie bass 400+, a boy after my own heart, must be something to do with the low end factor !!!, and he loves King Tubby at the mo - he could be giving it large, but as soon as some dub goes on - he's quiet and smiling away...... Brilliant !

Hope all you guys are OK, I got some little projects nearly finished, I'll post 'em when their done,
Best,

Steve :)

Latest posts

Back