my new audio box

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

Finally after years of audio tinkering, tech, study and design, I finally have my first all original Stereo audio processor.

The mo- betta box.  What does it do? It makes the audio mo-betta. How does it work? It just does. How much mo do you need the audio to be, there is a knob for that. How much betta do you need your audio, there is a knob for that too.  It doesn't get any simpler to operate.  This took a long time to develop because we found out, after much testing, that the best way to coat your connections is  with unicorn horn dust. This elusive material makes your audio audio and if you can't audio  then it's like Bro do you even audio? and we all know you don't want to be that kind of person. Get it now, get it while it's there  and really take your audio elsewhere.

Listen to some of the testimony of our betta team

"Of all the processors for audio this is one of them"

" it sounds more  like it does now then it did ten minutes ago"

" I wasn't sure how much mo I needed  so the option to dial it in was great. Then when I made it betta it was like woa I only need it a little betta as it's already there and it allowed for that to. I is a happy camper"

Attachments

• mo2.jpg
    mo2.jpg
    131.2 KB
;D
pucho812 said:
... the best way to coat your connections is  with unicorn horn dust.
Dunno if this sounds fishy, but better coat them with 'Instant Eel' if you want a really smooth connection.

you could use endangered baby seal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFWzx9vBGZs

PCBs for the DIY version are nearly ready. Still trying to source Lithuanian dwarf freemartins needed to polish the copper with Yak hair.

Cheers

Ian

This kind of thing Pisses me off ,
every so often someone comes up with something and only shares a little, because they're afraid they'll lose the edge
or something then doesn't tell you anything and you have nothing and it's just a bunch of things and even more words
about stuff & stuffing that leads one to believe it's turkey or chicken and ramble on even if Led Zep is not their fav but
no discussion of bandwidth  or responsible use  of said service, so then that takes the cake and it's not savory at all!
but if it were tall then everyone could see it and all would be known? well testing would need to be performed and an
audience gathered, delicate could be the consideration of cash for what would need charge if capacitors were used, and
what ethical standard could be produced if it were to be, merely a run on. I could be a bot!

okgb said:
  This kind of thing Pisses me off ,
every so often someone comes up with something and only shares a little, because they're afraid they'll lose the edge
or something then doesn't tell you anything and you have nothing and it's just a bunch of things and even more words
about stuff & stuffing that leads one to believe it's turkey or chicken and ramble on even if Led Zep is not their fav but
no discussion of bandwidth  or responsible use  of said service, so then that takes the cake and it's not savory at all!
but if it were tall then everyone could see it and all would be known? well testing would need to be performed and an
audience gathered, delicate could be the consideration of cash for what would need charge if capacitors were used, and
what ethical standard could be produced if it were to be, merely a run on. I could be a bot!

I can provide a schematic if you do not believe it will make your audio mo betta

Back