NAMM 2018?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gyraf said:
..that's (16117) pretty close to where we are (16112, with Bock Audio)..

Hope to see you over here also

Jakob E.

I will stop by there too.  If anyone likes guitar amps I will spend some time at my friends booth,  KSR Amplification (3949)

Anyone know of good DIY friendly places to check out? Things like small run metal work,  silkscreen,  knobs,  custom transformers,  etc.  Sometimes those types of companies have booths.

I am there all four days as well. Someone needs to man the booth  and espresso machine. Not only can I show off  our thing, and fix it under the hood, I can also make you an espresso.  Look forward to seeing some of you gents. We are first floor hall A, right by the entrance, I don't mind as it is also restroom adjacent. I'll have the booth number when we check in today. still have;t left the building yet, 

I vaguely remember you being very very secretive about who and where you worked  Pucho ,
I guess the cat is out of the bag from here on in though ,I'm on the edge of my seat here .

We dont have any electronics expo type things here in the green spot , although one time as a salesman I attended a sony product launch , the only thing that stopped me from falling asleep was that one of team was a 6 foot athletic drop dead gorgeous mare who had the eye for me .
After the show we crossed paths and low and behold she dropped her pen on the floor and we both ended up down there looking right in each others eyes ,I turned to a quivery lump of jelly as usual ,should have had the low down balls to invite the girl for a drink in the bar after ..........

Most women wont even look me in the eye ,yet when they clearly send me signals Im shy as a field mouse .

I love this tune ,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iYdFNkEq0Y

'gone are the days when the ladies said please .............'

scuse the slight derailment gentlemen and ladies ,
do we actually have any females here ?  :-\

correction : this was the tune I meant to post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxq5tvJH6tA

It was a very busy show.  Sorry I didn't make it over to see you Pucho, but I guess we get to hang out in "real life" from time to time.

Got meet with Jakob and Tim which was awesome, and also see John 12AX7 and Geoff004 again (although I didn't know he was on here!).

Cheers,
Ruairi

Yeah sadly we were not with the cool kids in atc north. We got stuck in Hall A. I heard 2 different reasons for it, none of them add up.  Oh well.  Hope everyone had a great show. Sorry I missed you guys.  Namm Had a great positive energy this year, Maybe i was because most pro audio was in AC north making it quieter and making it more like AES.  Who knows.  All the best guys.

Latest posts

Back