need help with octava 319 replacement parts and capsule repair

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atz

Hi I  have 2 Octava 319s that i need screws for ,the ones that hold the basket on ,seems like an easy task but i have been to several stores and nothing works so if anyone knows please help.

Also the the capsule needs to be repaired ,anyone recommend a replacement for it ,i put a k67 in there and sounded like crap like i was expecting but i was just practicing with the soldering iron. i would think a k47 would work as a replacement but i am not sure ,anyone have any ideas/

the other-thing i am looking for is a capsule that the gold sputtered skin is glued to the washer ring already as i am experimenting with the capsule plates behind the skin ,the skins on the octavas are glued to the washer rings so its easy to take on and off ,another cheap capsule i tried the skin collapsed as soon as the screws were taken off and i dont have the skill to put it back good enough ..too many wrinkles ,so if anyone knows of that type of capsule ,prefer cheap Chinese ones for this kind of thing and prefer k47 type.

Thanks

Good afternoon! it is possible, I can help you as I am in Tula where make these microphones. As far as I understand, both your capsules need in reskinning? You are in what country?

Thanks for the reply ,i am in the usa .I need some screws and do you sell just the gold sputtered flim disk or the whole capsule by any chance.Thanks

Latest posts

Back