Need schematic for Bauman PSU312 v1 and 1731 rev1 op amp

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megaohm

I have searched here and google and still can't find the schematic for these two boards -
Bauman PSU312v.1
and
small 1" square discrete op amp pcb 1731 REV1

I've found discussions about these and even one link but it was a dead link.

Please, someone, help with a link or even sending the schematic direct to me would be fine.

Thanks,
P.

I've just reversed one of our old MAP (Modular Audio Products) 1731's, and have to disagree with Baumans schematic. However Peter C's RCA Melcor is correct http://twin-x.com/groupdiy/albums/userpics/RCA_MELCOR.jpg.

Why MAP used 1N4247 zeners across the output transistors is a mystery.....

Attachments

• 1731.PDF
    427 KB · Views: 53
Didn't some of those PCBs  have C2 going to the wrong place?  At least the old PeterC "self etch" layout did.  Make sure C2 goes to the inverting input, and not to Q3 or Q4 (I don't remember where the wrong layout had it going). 

Walrus, thanks for sharing the trace!

Mitsos your right and that reminded me, it was a long time ago now so I've found this on an old backup drive.

Mick

Attachments

• Melcor1Schematic_correction.gif
    Melcor1Schematic_correction.gif
    62.8 KB · Views: 58
These are
mitsos said:
Didn't some of those PCBs  have C2 going to the wrong place?  At least the old PeterC "self etch" layout did.  Make sure C2 goes to the inverting input, and not to Q3 or Q4 (I don't remember where the wrong layout had it going). 

Yes there were errors in the pcb's and layouts, I remember I had problems in doing those at the time.

here are all the docs I have in my archives:

Attachments

• m1731   - red cut - blue jumper.jpg
    m1731 - red cut - blue jumper.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 38
Back