New Chinese U47fet body manufacturer?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an offer from Shuai Yin. I will skip it for now, the bodies are around 140$ + shipping + customs... They don't have many 47 fet bodies in stock right now, but they say more are on the way. They do 414 and m49 as well. It seems to be the United body. I don'd like the upper part of the grille looks a bit ugly, sticking out too much.
Did anyone ever find a source for Fet47 mic bodies? Can you buy these individually from Kinkorg’s link at Shuai Yin? Chunger’s webstore is out of stock.

i found the original factory for these but their MOQ is 200 pieces. With how tariffs are right now, and shipping, I could probably only beat ShuaiYin by about $30. Maybe $110 plus shipping from the US. I could still use one of my other suppliers if I could make a model of a 47 fet. This is for the original factory.

Edit:
I might be able to do $90

Edit:
No, can't do 90.

Last edited:
i found the original factory for these but their MOQ is 200 pieces. With how tariffs are right now, and shipping, I could probably only beat ShuaiYin by about $30. Maybe $110 plus shipping from the US. I could still use one of my other suppliers if I could make a model of a 47 fet. This is for the original factory.

Edit:
I might be able to do $90
$110? Would take 2 pcs!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back