New home studio

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukasound

After big problems with healt, than with less money I finished home studio in my house.
This is really my DIY project.
Studio1a.JPG

Studio2a.JPG

Studio3a.JPG

Studio4a.JPG

Studio5a.JPG

Duka

kepeb said:
cool, i like the storage under the little seat, i appreciate good use of space :)
what is the desk?
Yes, I made two storage for cables etc and in the midle is space with rock wool.
Desk is my old Behringer MX8000.

Duka!  Nice to see you around the forum, and nice to see your hard work.  If I had place like that in my home, my wife would never see me. 

MikoKensington said:
Duka!  Nice to see you around the forum, and nice to see your hard work.  If I had place like that in my home, my wife would never see me. 
Thanks Miko and thanks to all who cares about me.
I am fair to my family and all time I had my room. I am not used bigest room and music is my ocupation and job and this is a reason why family is fair to me.

it does look pro, its v.nice
like to see some build photos of your argosy styling, i got an mx8000, its never looked that good :)

Thanks to all!
This is the best forum what I visit.
Answer to Kepeb
My daughter lost camera and I havent any photos in proces.
If someone have some questions I can help. It is very dificult to build this
but I am glad to share my experience. Over one and half year I made drawings
and in march (when I replace my badroom with old home studio) I started to building
new one. 30 decembar was date when I finished and called a couple friends who help me on a dinner.
This studio sound very good. In a process I listened mine favourite CD and I am satisfied.
Duka

Latest posts

Back