new la-2 pcb

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
changed my email address in my profile and locked myself out
of my account...lol

the boards arrived just now ,
setting up paypal accnt and calculating shiping.

pcbarrive.jpg

Driller,

They look BEAUTIFUL! Have you set a price on them yet? I might be interested in one if the price is right.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Matt

the price is 37.00 per board
and 8$ s&h usa per order

so total is 45$ wich includes shipping for usa

overseas i just need the location and i can calculate

paypal is
[email protected]

a detailed instuction manual and hook up diagram will
be finished by the weekend.

next up / telefunken v72 pcb

and a stereo la-2a version board
(if i can just figure out finding a single xformer to power them)

pcb-front.jpg

So, I need to pay shipping and handling twice... if I'm purchasing 2 x PCB, and getting them shipped to same place in a single box ?

How's that work ?

The USA shipping is for priority mail, if you buy 2 the shipping is still the $8.00 total shipping and handling. ($8.00 total for one, $8.00 total for two. :wink: Sorry to be so unclear. Regular mail might be a few bucks cheaper but it will take much longer for you to get it. This is the only way I can do it so I can get a flat rate for shipping in the US. (Right now I haven't been able to determine overseas price for mail until I have a location. I understand Germany, UK, etc. run a few bucks more.) So as the orders start coming through Paypal, I'll start shipping these US ones out.

[quote author="dripelectronics"]The USA shipping is for priority mail, if you buy 2 the shipping is still the $8.00 total shipping and handling. ($8.00 total for one, $8.00 total for two. :wink: Sorry to be so unclear. Regular mail might be a few bucks cheaper but it will take much longer for you to get it. This is the only way I can do it so I can get a flat rate for shipping in the US. (Right now I haven't been able to determine overseas price for mail until I have a location. I understand Germany, UK, etc. run a few bucks more.) So as the orders start coming through Paypal, I'll start shipping these US ones out.[/quote]

Thanx,
I'm glad you understand my logic... I just sent payment for 2 x PCB's purchases.

just put my order in. Man, I am really psyched about this project!

I have a nice VU meter set aside waiting for the build!

you are the man for making this! :thumb:

Back