New member introduction...Hello DIYER's

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Billy! I'm not a long time member but I think you will find as I have this place has stuff nowhere else has.

I know tubes like the back of my head... (Wich is not very good) But have learned tons here. Not just tubes either. And is always someone with some great knowledge to share! Even if it's over my head.  ???

But I do try my hardest and appreciate everyone here. I'm sure you will too. Welcome again!

John

Hey Canada.. nice Country! althrough I spend all the time playing here in Portugal, I played in Canada 2 yeas ago and love it! I been in Toronto playing, nice place! love Niagara City and Falls too! Loved to listen Randy Buchman's Vinyl Tap Radio music program! nice indeed... it still on the air? hope so! love the backstage stories, ;)

Eddie ;D

SaMpLeGoD said:
Loved to listen Randy Buchman's Vinyl Tap Radio music program! nice indeed... it still on the air? hope so! love the backstage stories, ;)

He still on the CBC every Saturday.  I still dial it up on the internet from time to time.  Love how Randy sits there strumming the guitar while he talks.

Mike

You guys crack me up. Thanks for the warm welcome. Now lets get into a real good Hockey Fight! Toronto sucks! NO, EDMONTON sucks!  ;D
Not really a hockey fan but I love a good border skirmish.
LA is only a keyboard click away...have tubes, will travel. I eat barrels full of thoriated tungsten and spit out barbed wire fences...now who do you love?
Have Mercey...
Billy Yates

Welcome Billy, I've been enjoying your posts at the other place for some time now.

Just a note, but I think a lot of folks here would love to read about your Spectra Sonics side car project, and it's progress. I know I'm looking forward to an update.

Best,

Liam

Back