New York Republican insanity?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Roth

I seldom make political comments here because I know whatever I say will cause a bonfire. But this one takes the cake.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/07/politics/george-santos-running-again/index.html

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”​

I hope my Republican friends in NY take that to heart.

Bri

There's no way to verify how accurate this is (probably NOT 100%), but I found it online about 20 years ago and saved a copy. The thing that doesn't set right is that the accusations made here are not exactly public knowledge in most cases. Still, it probably no doubt has at least some degree of truth to it.

Can you imagine working at the following company? It has a little over 500 employees with the following statistics:

⦁ 29 have been accused of spousal abuse
⦁ 7 have been arrested for fraud
⦁ 19 have been accused of writing bad checks
⦁ 117 have bankrupted at least two businesses
⦁ 3 have been arrested for assault
⦁ 71 can not get a credit card due to bad credit
⦁ 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
⦁ 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
⦁ 21 are current defendants in lawsuits
⦁ In 1998 alone, 84 were stopped for drunk driving

Can you guess which organization this is? Give up? It's the 535 members of your United States Congress! The same group that perpetually cranks out hundreds upon hundreds of new laws designed to keep the rest of us in line.

I do, however, know this much for fact:

A group of cattle is called a herd.
A group of wolves is called a pack.
A group of dolphins is called a pod.
A group of bees is called a swarm.

A group of baboons is called a congress. Coincidence? I think not...

But not the elite hard left dickheads. They are the real danger.

Cheers

Ian

In the UK?

Oh, come on, Ian. Labour is next to non-existant after they've been gunned down by Israel. I think it's a Very Good Thing for the UK that George Galloway is now the representative for Rochwell. Have you seen the numbers for the traditional parties? Maybe they could add Katie Hopkins for some refreshing ideas.

Just in case it's not clear that the Tories are doing anything, but running the country. On one side they're sh*tting themselves being afraid from their financeers, aka Israel. On the other hand they spend most of their time blaming everyone for the mess, except themselves. What's really amazing is that some brits blame the Brexit failure on the EU now. That kind of blind patriotism merits a medal, surely?

A group of baboons is called a congress. Coincidence? I think not...

I'd never heard that one, but I've come across these:

A group of owls is called a "Parliament". But that one is hardly ever seen, since owls do not live in groups.
A group of vultures is called a committee.

In the UK?

Oh, come on, Ian. Labour is next to non-existant after they've been gunned down by Israel. I think it's a Very Good Thing for the UK that George Galloway is now the representative for Rochwell. Have you seen the numbers for the traditional parties? Maybe they could add Katie Hopkins for some refreshing ideas.

I am not talking about Labour. Hardly anyone in that party could be simultaneously hard left and elite.

No, I am talking about the people funding the Net Zero and Woke madness. That is the most present danger.

Cheers

Ian

I am not talking about Labour. Hardly anyone in that party could be simultaneously hard left and elite.

No, I am talking about the people funding the Net Zero and Woke madness. That is the most present danger.

Both are real problems, spun into madness. That's a surefire way to block any reasonable discussion of the problem. The same goes for climate worries: the former deniers have turned into doom scenario thinkers. We can't fix climate change, so we're all doomed.

Seems to be the current strategy for reactionary forces. Doesn't matter if they're "left" or "right". Just look at the tories. Running around like headless chickens, doing nothing concrete. As long as they can baffle the citizens, they feel safe. Not that labour is any better. But they seem to be out of the game, after being "semitisized". They're afraid to open their mouths because anything they say about anything is spun into anti-semitism.

The same goes for the US. Any dirt is good, as long as it's about the opponent. The only real theme that's mentioned is immigration. Not a true word about international politics, like Gaza, or Ukraine. No outcry for the many thousands of dead children in Gaza. Israel's zionists own so many UK and US politicians it's no longer funny. Democracy? No longer possible as long as we allow companies to sell "election fixes". They can do as they please, which can only lead to the conclusion that they're useful to some. Who? The .1% with the money and the inclination to use it as they see fit. And that's what's happening everywhere: capitalists are buying the voters...

Obviously, your elections have been fixed. But not by the opponent...

Latest posts

Back