New York Republican insanity?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both are real problems, spun into madness. That's a surefire way to block any reasonable discussion of the problem. The same goes for climate worries: the former deniers have turned into doom scenario thinkers. We can't fix climate change, so we're all doomed.
I'm seeing nothing of the sort here (people opposed to climate change agenda are not "doom scenario thinkers"). The doom and gloomers are the ones pushing the climate change narratives.

The same goes for the US. Any dirt is good, as long as it's about the opponent. The only real theme that's mentioned is immigration. Not a true word about international politics, like Gaza, or Ukraine.
Not true. Our current administration (and its lackeys in the media) talk less about Ukraine because their policies failed. We see plenty of biased news about Gaza.

No outcry for the many thousands of dead children in Gaza.
Wrong. Protests and plenty of biased media coverage.

What is mostly being ignored are threats from China.

Israel's zionists own so many UK and US politicians it's no longer funny.
Conspiracy theory.

Democracy?
No. "A Republic. If you can keep it."

No longer possible as long as we allow companies to sell "election fixes".
Paper ballots and manual count verification solve a lot of problems. Widely distributed systems (i.e. not centralized ones) are hard to hack.

They can do as they please, which can only lead to the conclusion that they're useful to some. Who? The .1% with the money and the inclination to use it as they see fit. And that's what's happening everywhere: capitalists are buying the voters...
Consolidated media run by a few is a big problem w.r.t. propaganda. These conglomorates need to be broken up. If you are an educated and cognizant human with willpower, no one can buy you. Individualism is a powerful vaccine against propaganda and control. Collectivism, on the other hand, makes a great host (in the parasitic sense) for it.

Obviously, your elections have been fixed. But not by the opponent...
Who pulls the strings in Europe? Seems to me there are a lot of big problems there that aren't being addressed by your leadership.

Latest posts

Back