Obama hires Hillary as a secretary.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/11/19/hillary_clintons_fix.html

Didn't he say that her voting for the war in Iraq was typical of her inability to make good foreign policy decisions, or somesuch? Still, seeing as how he seems to have kept a large contingent of the OldGuard, at least one "change" can't be bad . . . . arf arf

- better than Sarah Palin anyhows!

No during the campaign he said her International experience was overstated....  :eek:

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer...

At least he's keeping Gates on at defense, which doesn't suck.

It will be interesting to see if Pakistan can keep pressure on the tribal regions in the North with the bad boys stirring it up with India in the South. My bet is that attack in Mumbai was more about Pakistan than India... It was helpful having the Pakistan army and militias help close off the safe havens in Pakistan used after attacks in Afghanistan. But if Kashmir/India heats up again the Pakistanis will be too busy to focus on their north too.

JR

Freq Band said:
I can't believe it....that dude has the balls to hire Hillary Clinton as a secretary.
And she accepted the job !!

=FB=

I dont know why you can't believe it, I saw this coming after Obama nominated the Liberal Republican aka Democrat Joe Biden and also some of the info that was coming out about the kind of admin. that Obama was going to set at the time about few months ago wasnt even talked about once on Fox or CNN or anywhere.  The journalist (forgot his name but will post a separate thread )that broke the story about Blackwater and the fun they were having over in Iraq making 3x more than an average troop plus able to go killing civilians for fun unlike the marines that were tried in court thanks to that mean ol Jack Murtha.

Anyways this journalist wrote a nice article on the stooges that will be running the Obama admin and after reading the article I've been really asking myself if there is even a difference in foreign policy between the Blue team and the Red team.  Seriously, if anyone can tell me how killing innocent Serbian civilians is more ok than killing innocent Iraqis??  Tell me, you see I dont take sides in this but it seems that people to whom refer to themselves as "Liberals" seem to only be in favor for killing and war when the war is waged by the Republicans and also the way Republicans like to spend money, I cannot tell you that any of the parties in control even have a distinctive core philosophy.

But I find the whole thing funny and that is the paranoids that watch Fox for non entertainment value really believe some ol' washed up hippy throwback from the 60's is a radical terrorist because he (Bill Ayers)was a member of SDS organization that normally got together when they were high on dope and tripping balls on LSD to express their fears and concern that the neo fascist Nazis have taken over gov in the US.  To those that believe Ayers is a terrorist, go actually online and listen to some of his speeches, then go listen to some of the crap that Jerry Garcia and people such as Bob Dylan talked about during the 60's and you'll realize (probably not) that theres no reason to fear a bunch of old hippy throwbacks from the 1960's Do you really have to believe everything that Shawn Hannity tells you???

Going back on topic, I feel the irony that the same people that were saying some really grotesque things towards Barak Obama will have to eat their words for he represents absolutely nothing at all politically to what they initially believed.  For those "Progressives" that think Obama will perform miracles and such should pay more attention to the political backgrounds of the people Obama picked or more like the people to whom picked Obama and backed him financially to win the presidency.

Also, to the "Independents" that keep voting 3rd party...keep it up maybe one day people like Nader (which I happen to agree with on many issues) will realize talking to the American populus as if they're grown adults may not get him elected president, why doesnt someone tell Nader that, simple slogans made up by 3rd graders is what people want to hear not the honest to G-d truth about this corrupt gov.

Now I hope nobody wasted their time with reading my worthless jargon that I just typed  ;D

I see a shopping spree in her future...to fulfill that special dress code ...

Hillary_Clinton_Leads.jpg

Burka.jpg.w300h350.jpg

OK, probably not required in most circumstances, but I'm sure she will have to pack something similar during her travels...just in case.

=FB=

unlike the marines that were tried in court thanks to that mean ol Jack Murtha.

Uh, dude - I believe they were all acquited. One may still be unadjudicated. Your mainstream media didn't publish thier acquitals. One of them is attempting to sue Murtha for defamation.

I told you guys you were going to be disappointed. Didn't take long. There may be hope for Barry after all.

I recall saying flip a coin several months ago..

After he gets to read the real security briefings, any responsible person should stop talking poop and act responsibly.

Interesting times...

JR

PS: Murtha being re-elected was one of several disappointments (Barney Frank too). His re-election campaign was pretty much "elect me because of all the pork I bring home".

PPS: I'll be glad when this election is finally over. GA today, and MN real soon (I hope)..

After he gets to read the real security briefings, any responsible person should stop talking poop and act responsibly.

Yeah John Roberts. Looks like he stopped drinking his own Koolaid and regained his senses.

It's called getting elected...

You know how you can tell when a politician is lying? ;D

Now let me drag up another old idea... Lets pass a law that as soon as any politician announces he is running for office, he is sworn in, and from that point on he (or she) is under oath to tell the truth or be charged with perjury... that might make for interesting campaigns. We'll probably get there in a decade or so with lie detectors built into our telephones and TV sets that read  the micro-tremors in the voice...

JR

Back