Oi, Londoners!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fanx Roddy,

I shall forward the above information to 'she who must be insane' as a copy-and-paste. I'll see what she thinks her (and -by extension- 'my') priorities are.

;D

Keef

Right!

Here I am terrorizing the North... Anyone want me to beat up a few scousers while I'm here?

What evening do we want to do this? I'll be in London from the 21st to the 23rd, I suspect that it shoudl therefore be one of those evenings!

Keef

SSLtech said:
I'll be staying at Canary Wharf, so all that I'll need is directions for getting to wherever it ends up being...

Keef

Keef

If it's at the Duke of York it's right near Victoria Station.  If you came out of the station and walked to the right & crossed over the road it's right in front of you on the corner.  Easy to find !

Right then.

Grand old Duke of York it is.

Two questions; -What day works best, and I'll try and put it to the missus as a fait accompli. -Also, what time do the tubes run up to, andI assume I can get back to the hotel after the afore-presumed skinful?

Keef

Okeydokie... I'll assume it's Monday then. I'll be out of internet contact for a couple of days, so if there's any MAJOR change of plan or if anyone needs to get in contact with me, I'll PM a couple of you my contact info.

Looking forward to it!

Keith

Ah man, fun times, wish I could be there!!! I'm hoping to make it over in May for AES in London, if I do we have to do another shindig! Keef, sorry I will miss you this time, and the rest of you lot... Is Peter Purpose going to start dancing to Roxy Music again?

Matt

I finish work at 6.30 and it'll only take about 30 minutes to get there. I think Dan might be with me at work too. 7.30 or 8.00 should be perfectly doable then.

Latest posts

Back