Oi, Londoners!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can be there for 7.30 - 8ish.
I've no idea what any of you look like so i'll be looking out for that yellow mac.
paul

Dan / ddt is currently here, so we should be down 7.30ish I'd guess. I'll probably be wearing a green Barbour. Matthew and I are the Scottish guys.

Probably have my spy kit on too, so watch out.

funny%2Bnose%2Band%2Bglasses.jpg

Ok, i'll look for day release patients , flanked by their Mencap carers.
Hopefully the studio tan's and nervous tweeks should separate you lot from the straights.
mines a Spitfire.

Good to catch up with all you cats.  Especially Peter, you're an old geezer & you should turn up more often !

Nice to meet some new people too, keef,  Matt, Paul & Tara.    The first time we've had a female turn up too, I hope we didn't bore Tara too much ?

Mornin fuggers.
Slight hangover... nothing that a quick livener willn't sort.
crew1.jpg

Too drunk to remember to take more pix when the whole crew was in.
Nice to meet the fresh faces and the haggard olduns... Rob... you bored the poor girl into a coma..!!

Toodle pip.

Did any young ladies try pick up Dan again? Did Peter sing or dance to Roxy Music? Fun times! I can't wait to get to next one, I MIGHT be coming over for AES in May, would be good to catch up then if I do.

Matt

Right Bar-studs...

I'm back home, and about to head to bed (it's about 26 hours after I left that seat!)

The Speckled hen was nice, but I gravitated back to 'London Pride' as my main pleasure for the evening.

I note that they had my sign ready before I got there:

fool.jpg

(note the mustard-yellow jacket, as well as the rather splendid opto-comp on the table!)

Oddly enough, I saw the Duke of York only this morning, as I pulled into Victoria in a hackney cab... Duke of york to my house in Florida in 15 hours. -A new record!  ;D

"the grand old duke of York He had ten thousand men.
-And now that he's got HIV, he won't do THAT again!"

G'night all...

Keef

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pleasure to meet you fella's, will be attending the next one.
:)
If your in the area pop in for a cupa.

Latest posts

Back