• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Pignose Knobs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thecr4ne

Yeah, I am looking for the original pig nose shaped knobs from Pignose amps. I'd like a total of 6. Bonus points for the older metal ones.

I want my pignose G40V to have six snouts.

That's pretty cool but you will never find anyone outside Pignose that has 6 of those knobs for sale, being it the same person/company or different ones, has only Pignose has those.

Your best bet is to get one of those knobs and do a mould in silicone and then plastic mould the knobs and paint them.

Other option is to 3Dprint them, but you need to have the 3D cad file of the piece. O it needs to be drawn in a 3D software or you have to 3D Scan them. you would have to paint them also

Good luck

Yeah, it's not worth that kind of trouble, hence asking around. Maybe someday I'll come accross enough of them. We'll see how it goes.

Back