pot Nut

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oran.outan

Hi All

few days back I order/receive Potentiometers... but they come whitout any nut on them, so it's really embarrassing since they're eyelet for panel mounting ! and nothing is clearly say about that, and picture show them with a nut... Anyway, I go to my electronic shop and then to a DIY shop But no one nuts come to fit, it's seems it's not a standard (French) size, Damn... and not any info on the datasheet... So, I contact Farnell about but it seems that will make a long time to be fix...
1st time I order that brand and I'm really piss...

If any of you could help me try to find the good nut !!! have any info or tips...
Pot Size is 9.33 mm
IMG_1171.JPG
The pot is : https://fr.farnell.com/te-connectiv...1-tour-panneau/dp/3399767?CMP=i-ddd7-00001003

Thanks
F

yes ! mostly when it's an eyelet terminal, which mean : not to be solder on a pcb but screw on a panel !!!

Thanks I will try them but will have to wait a bigger list as I will not make an order for 4 nut ~~~~ ~ ~ ~

Hi Rich

Lucky you ! 2nd time that happen to me (1st time was with neutrik connector, but they were pcb mount, so not so embarrassing, just tight them a bit later) but that time make me pissed as my build is done and working and have that pots falling from the front panel...

That pot looks to have the same looks and size as the Omeg pots audiomaintenance sells for the SSL9K and the Night Eq projects.
I remember some years ago I was able to buy the nuts only from audiomaintenance.
7DF6401B-ECED-4D3D-B43C-F5166210F51A.jpeg
how many do you need? I might have some spares

Hi

@Whoops, yes they look the same, and Bush size corresponding (3/8')
(I wish AML will still have them, I will have order them there°°°, but the 2 track 47/50k are not nymore on the cataog :(

Since the 1st post I get news from Farnell... The pots are supposed to be sell with the nuts... so, they missed them... but it's now waving into company sub-division and lack of understanding...
Sale team have to check with the warehouse, stock... that was 4 days ago...

I hope I will have news soon, or yes @Whoops I will be happy to get your's... I need 4... thanks
F

Latest posts

Back