Project Veritas Exposes Pfizer Executive Discussing Mutating Covid-19

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Veritas's chief liar con artist James O'keefe has been ousted--apparently not because the organization had a sudden change of heart about their sleazy mission, but because he became a truly awful boss. I wish neither Veritas nor O'Keefe success in the future ventures.

Veritas's chief liar con artist James O'keefe has been ousted--apparently not because the organization had a sudden change of heart about their sleazy mission, but because he became a truly awful boss.

Many highly driven "Type A" people are hard to work for (Steve Jobs, Jack Welch, Henry Ford, Andy Grove, Elon Musk). They expect others to have a similar drive, commitment, interest level, etc. Usually it is the lower performers who have the most trouble with these leaders.

I wish neither Veritas nor O'Keefe success in the future ventures.
I wish him continued success in exposing corruption and lies at the highest levels of government and business. It benefits all of us.

I wish him continued success in exposing corruption and lies at the highest levels of government and business. It benefits all of us.
I suppose if you consider Borat is doing the same great work, I can see your encouragement for him… If this is exposing corruption and lies at the highest levels of government and business, god help us! Where’s the hidden camera on these jokes? And we never landed on the moon… There’s video exposing the lies.

I suppose if you consider Borat is doing the same great work, I can see your encouragement for him…
False analogy, association fallacy
If this is exposing corruption and lies at the highest levels of government and business, god help us!
Appeal to motive. The blind cannot be made to see.

Where’s the hidden camera on these jokes?
Appeal to ridicule, false analogy

And we never landed on the moon… There’s video exposing the lies.
False analogy, association fallacy

I wish him continued success in exposing corruption and lies
The problem here is that this is hogwash. You call out RE's supposed logical fallacies while spinning yarns out the other side of your mouth. O'Keefe's work is and always has been garbage--heavily edited, comments taken out of context, etc. He's a liar, con artist, and all-around sleazebag. I shouldn't wonder that you're so impressed with him.

The problem here is that this is hogwash. You call out RE's supposed logical fallacies while spinning yarns out the other side of your mouth. O'Keefe's work is and always has been garbage--heavily edited, comments taken out of context, etc. He's a liar, con artist, and all-around sleazebag. I shouldn't wonder that you're so impressed with him.
Do you express the same concerns about much more widely viewed exposé genre shows like 60 Minutes who have been caught doing egregious edits to fake a point?

"I Couldn't Remain Silent": Physician Assistant Fired For Reporting COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Events To VAERS

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...tant-fired-reporting-covid-19-vaccine-adverse
conradadjusted-700x420.jpg

For her efforts to report injuries to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) and to educate others in her hospital system on doing the same, Physician Assistant Deborah Conrad said she was labeled an anti-vaxxer and fired from her job.
Today, the New York-based Conrad tells her story at medical freedom conferences throughout the country, the most recent being one in Mississippi where physicians, scientists, and the vaccine injured warned state lawmakers to pull the COVID-19 vaccines from the market.
After the vaccines came out, there was this uptick in unusual symptoms, some of which I had never seen in my 20-year career,” Conrad said. “In every case, it was in somebody who had received the COVID-19 vaccine.

Conrad said she had never admitted an adult patient with RSV (respiratory syncytial virus) until the COVID-19 vaccines. “And every patient who came in with RSV was vaccinated for COVID,” Conrad said. “It wasn’t normal.” Then, there were the adolescents with no previous medical conditions who had gotten the COVID-19 vaccine a week prior and, suddenly, they were struck with pneumonia and not able to function, she said. “They weren’t able to walk or eat, and they were completely and totally fatigued,” Conrad said. This was in 2021 before myocarditis was being discussed, so many of those early cases that were probably myocarditis were diagnosed as pneumonia, she said.
“I was then told that by doing VAERS reports and even discussing VAERS that it was an admission that the vaccines were unsafe, so it’s contributing to vaccine hesitancy,” Conrad said. From there, it became a “very hostile environment” that compelled her to seek legal counsel, who wrote letters to the Department of Health, the CDC, and the FDA. “No one cared,” Conrad said. “Finally, I had had it. It was so unethical; I couldn’t take it anymore. These VAERS reports are critical to assuring these vaccines are safe for us all. I could no longer be a part of a system that is lying to the American people.”

Now I keep trying to tell you folks that the Earth revolves around the Sun, is a big round ball and not flat.
...But you just won't listen.

Why doesn’t she tell her story in court rather than a conference? Seems she’d have quite a case for being fired for doing her job. I also wait for the class-action lawsuits against the pharmaceutical companies. In fact, I wait for the lawsuits against the government for continuing the vaccines after they been warned of the problem. Back to reality: I won’t be holding my breath for any of them.

Why doesn’t she tell her story in court rather than a conference? Seems she’d have quite a case for being fired for doing her job. I also wait for the class-action lawsuits against the pharmaceutical companies. In fact, I wait for the lawsuits against the government for continuing the vaccines after they been warned of the problem. Back to reality: I won’t be holding my breath for any of them.
I am pretty sure the government and drug companies are protected from litigation by the "emergency" (cough) authorization. The main remedy available to the public is voting the swamp dwellers out.

President Biden just signed a bill to declassify the US intelligence community files regarding the origins of Covid. It is unclear how much new information this reveals.

JR

PS: Wayne be nice, insulting the forum is not how to ingratiate yourself.

I am pretty sure the government and drug companies are protected from litigation by the "emergency" (cough) authorization. The main remedy available to the public is voting the swamp dwellers out.
I suppose you’re probably right. However, I just don’t see how that main remedy helps.

Things became way beyond that once we allowed far-wing conspiracies to become mainstream fact reported with 24-hour “news”. This whole separation of journalism and “opinion” (shit-stirring) is so purposefully convoluted on 24-hour “news” media, it’s a joke! With Fox, we’ll see how that goes in court next month with Dominion; when it truly matters.

I’m sorry, you don’t get to use phrases like “fake news” or anything other catch-all to attack the other side or defend your side with its use; when your shit clearly stinks too! I’ll never understand how people buy into all this and continually repeat it!

There needs to be a societal-shift NOW! 24-“news” even has to give their extremist-audience what they want to hear. Continuing to vote-in extremists to represent us (as we have now become extremists ourselves) to replace the swamp dwellers is NOT helping! Even the swamp dwellers have learned real-quick, they best become extremists (even if they were somewhat reasonable before) if they want to keep their job! We need reasonable middle-leaning leaders, but that is certainly not in vogue right now. It better, and fast!

Last edited:
Jesus ,
that video really shows up the covid circus for what it is ,
The entire system was hijacked and held to ransom .
The black guy on his porch at the end hits the nail on the head , he didnt need a string of letters after his name to see the wood from the trees .

Even upto the last few weeks in Ireland public service anouncements telling people to vaccinate children over the age of 6 months of age were being payed for by the tax payer .
Politicians and other people of influence who danced like puppets to the covid tune really need to consider their positions .

Ive was sceptical of this entire thing right from the start , glad I trusted my instincts .

She may have an EEOC discrimination or hostile work environment claim pending and has not yet received a determination and/or a right to sue letter to therefore "tell her story in court."
The EEOC often slow-walks claims.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...k-death-contrary-claim-financier-edward-dowd/
Why should you, I, or anyone believe one over the other? We all rationalize (or not) and believe what we believe. Many times, the path we want to hear, is the path we go. I think you’re crazy. You think I’m crazy. The next person thinks we’re both crazy. It’s OK. The world still spins; until it doesn’t. Hopefully, we leave this place better for all. Looking at history, I think we will. The fact that this discussion can be had at all is a good indication.

Last edited:
The website of Health Feedback is a member of the WHO-led project Vaccine Safety Net (VSN).

https://www.who.int/teams/regulatio...accine-safety-net/vsn-members/health-feedback
I question any paid-for narrative. It's called propaganda and in your example it's being advanced by one of the very players perpetrating the scam.

The problem with "following the science" is that the science follows the money. This is particularly true of the Gates-funded/Chinese-centric corrupt WHO.

Much of Ed Dowd's data is based on insurance actuarial, claims and employment data not the opinion of paid-for "scientists" sucking at Bill Gate's financial tit.

Last edited:
I question any paid-for narrative. It's called propaganda and in your example it's being advanced by one of the very players perpetrating the scam.

The problem with "following the science" is that the science follows the money. This is particularly true of the Gates-funded/Chinese-centric corrupt WHO.

Much of Ed Dowd's data is based on insurance actuarial, claims and employment data not the opinion of paid-for "scientists" sucking at Bill Gate's financial tit.
Oh, I didn’t realize that organization is funded by Bill Gates. Show me that it is and that you saying so is not just some complete catch-all BS that your side simply excepts and makes them yell “Yeah!”, since he’s apparently the boogie man to them.

Again, how do you, I , or anyone else know that your example is not the paid-for narrative, propaganda, and the very players perpetuating the scam?

Last edited:
Back