Project Veritas Exposes Pfizer Executive Discussing Mutating Covid-19

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? Parents were coerced into giving unnecessary medical injections to their children so that they could return to school. Now the purveyors of "settled science" are quietly reversing course after the damage is done. Anyone could see from the 2020 data that, with the exception of a tiny population of children with pre-existing conditions that affect immune response, children and young adults had near zero risk of death or serious injury from Covid. The risk of myocarditis and other side-effects from the vaccine were and are much higher than from Covid in this age group. 100% vindicated.
Yes, really.

Here’s exactly what it says:
“Updated to reflect that much of the population is either vaccinated or previously infected with COVID-19, or both, the revised roadmap reemphasizes the importance of vaccinating those still at-risk of severe disease, mostly older adults and those with underlying conditions, including with additional boosters,” stated SAGE Chair Dr Hanna Nohynek. “Countries should consider their specific context in deciding whether to continue vaccinating low risk groups, like healthy children and adolescents, while not compromising the routine vaccines that are so crucial for the health and well-being of this age group.”

Basically, in-general, there’s enough heard-immunity now, for low-risk groups needing not to worry about it anymore. Yay!

Yes, really.

Here’s exactly what it says:
“Updated to reflect that much of the population is either vaccinated or previously infected with COVID-19, or both, the revised roadmap reemphasizes the importance of vaccinating those still at-risk of severe disease, mostly older adults and those with underlying conditions, including with additional boosters,” stated SAGE Chair Dr Hanna Nohynek. “Countries should consider their specific context in deciding whether to continue vaccinating low risk groups, like healthy children and adolescents, while not compromising the routine vaccines that are so crucial for the health and well-being of this age group.”

Basically, in-general, there’s enough heard-immunity now, for low-risk groups needing not to worry about it anymore. Yay!
In case you missed it, this is 180 from just a few months ago. Nothing has changed w.r.t. the very low level of risk of Covid in people under 25, which has been documented since 2020. Herd immunity was well under way by the time the vaccines rolled out, and pretty much everyone had been exposed to Omicron within a few weeks of its appearance due to its ease of transmission (and its mild symptoms). By early 2022 the pandemic was over. But keep cheering for the authoritarians.

It’s all been about authoritarianism… Keep pushing the narrative.
The narrative has been that it's all about "safety" and "the science." Two weeks to bend the curve turned into what? Fear has always been a great motivator of the masses when authoritarians want more power and control. Read more history.

The narrative has been that it's all about "safety" and "the science." Two weeks to bend the curve turned into what? Fear has always been a great motivator of the masses when authoritarians want more power and control. Read more history.
You did nothing more than repeated yourself; that it’s all about authoritarianism. We know… Global domination and all. We get it.

My grand-children and great-grand-children will read about this history. It won’t be about authoritarianism; this much I know.

Last edited:
a very profitable storm in a tea cup gentlemen ,thank you very much for pissing fuel on the fire ,
were off to the Bahamas , TVM :ROFLMAO:
Theres so many tears coming out of their eyes theyre having to laugh up their slieves at us ,
that saying goes back a long time here ,

Last edited:
You did nothing more than repeated yourself; that it’s all about authoritarianism. We know… Global domination and all. We get it.
Where did I say anything about global domination? I didn't. I pointed out that, here in the US, and especially in places like CA, NY, IL, etc. the authoritarians showed their hand with: extended lock downs, shuttering (and ruining) businesses, putting school-aged children behind with online only classes, vaccine mandates, and attempts to employ vaccine passports. Go ahead and deny that this happened or that it was more damaging than helpful.

My grand-children and great-grand-children will read about this history. It won’t be about authoritarianism; this much I know.
It will be if an accurate history is recorded. But there's certainly no guarantee of that. Especially of the authoritarians continue to gain power with help from apologists and fence-sitters.

Oh, I didn’t realize that organization is funded by Bill Gates. Show me that it is and that you saying so is not just some complete catch-all BS that your side simply excepts (sic) and makes them yell “Yeah!”, since he’s apparently the boogie man to them.

Again, how do you, I , or anyone else know that your example is not the paid-for narrative, propaganda, and the very players perpetuating the scam?
https://www.euronews.com/next/2023/...ed-and-why-does-it-rely-so-much-on-bill-gates
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation alone is responsible for over 88 per cent of the total amount donated by philanthropic foundations to the WHO. Other contributors include the Bloomberg Family Foundation (3.5 per cent), the Wellcome Trust (1.1 per cent) and the Rockefeller Foundation (0.8 per cent).
Currently, WHO has full control over only about a quarter of its budget. WHO therefore can't set the global health agenda and has had to do the bidding of rich donors. Lawrence Gostin - Global Health Expert.

"Oh, I didn’t realize that organization is funded by Bill Gates."
Thank you for admitting your lack of knowledge on WHO funding.
Care to apologize for claiming its some "catch-all BS" "your side" simply accepts when you were the one that was hopelessly wrong?
Looks like you're the one spouting BS.

Again, how do you, I , or anyone else know that your example is not the paid-for narrative, propaganda, and the very players perpetuating the scam?
Show me the money flowing from the Medical Cartel funding the opposition.

You could have looked this up yourself if you weren't so lazy.
Just saying...

Last edited:
Look at #38, #39, and #40. Clearly, I was talking about healthfeedback.org.

“The website of Health Feedback is a member of the WHO-led project Vaccine Safety Net (VSN).”

Far-cry from Bill Gates funding that organization.

As for who truly funds the majority of WHO today, it being the Gates would not surprise me; it shouldn’t surprise anyone. Good for them! All that money has to go somewhere and they’ve placed it where they think best. So be it. Everyone should be so lucky.

By the way, that Euro News article you posted is a great one. Truly. I don’t necessarily disagree with it. It was a very fair and reasonable article to me. That kind of link can actually lead to genuine conversations; unlike so many other links.

I pointed out that, here in the US, and especially in places like CA, NY, IL, etc. the authoritarians showed their hand with: extended lock downs, shuttering (and ruining) businesses, putting school-aged children behind with online only classes, vaccine mandates, and attempts to employ vaccine passports. Go ahead and deny that this happened or that it was more damaging than helpful.
You didn’t point out anything we all didn’t go-through; world-wide. However, your narrative makes it all about USA-politics.

Anyone who watches full okeef video, rather than the "highly edited mis-leading video" sees the same truth, a situation where someone in authority is trying to impress a cute young intern, or a "date" in this case. The CNN "nothingburger" case is one of these. The Pfizer guy really freaks out! "I was trying to impress a date!!" The old "sex lies" defense.

So glad I did not take any of that vax garbage. I really feel for the citizens of New Zealand and Australia. They had to get it or ELSE, and it was "your paperz, pleeze!" on the streets at times. What sewage states! US is not far behind. . .
Mike

You didn’t point out anything we all didn’t go-through; world-wide. However, your narrative makes it all about USA-politics.
Because I try not to talk about things I have little direct knowledge about. But it seems Canada, Australia, and New Zealand experienced the same kind of power grab.

You think all of these extraordinary emergency powers were used judiciously by, oh, Gavin Newsom? Really?

At least his apology was sincere when seen breaking his rules...
Could've been more like Homelander

Nothing about his obvious facade is sincere. Has he apologized for all of the negative outcomes from his two year lock down? No, he instead pretends that California is somehow more free than the states preferred by 700,000+ former California residents.

attachment-110.jpg

Oh, we’re moving back to Newsom? I’ve expressed how I feel about him enough, but a trial… Come-on. Stop playing games.

If it’s not just a CA-thing, or just a US-thing, or just a certain type of government/leadership thing, but instead, a world-wide thing, affecting all-walks of life, with all-sorts of ways, traditions, and perspectives, then it is NOT about the political-monsters -narratives people try to make it out to be. It’s like it is impossible for people to take politics out of things. What does that say? Maybe it says that’s exactly where they want us to be? Speaking on what I know, the US, I’d say so.

Oh, we’re moving back to Newsom?
He's just one of many obvious examples. And I experienced his reign directly until 2021 when I exited his realm.

I’ve expressed how I feel about him enough, but a trial… Come-on. Stop playing games.

I'm not playing any game. Did you vote to recall him or support the recall effort?

If it’s not just a CA-thing, or just a US-thing, or just a certain type of government/leadership thing, but instead, a world-wide thing, affecting all-walks of life, with all-sorts of ways, traditions, and perspectives, then it is NOT about the political-monsters -narratives people try to make it out to be. It’s like it is impossible for people to take politics out of things. What does that say? Maybe it says that’s exactly where they want us to be? Speaking on what I know, the US, I’d say so.
Word salad. When authoritarian politicians and unelected officials forcibly insert themselves into every facet of our lives, they are the problem. They put politics into everything.

Back