RAF Blue Grey 381C 633 US equivalent?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iampoor1

Hi

After much searching, I am trying to find some suitable paint for spraying a 1u rack faceplaint in the original neve blue grey color. Havent had much luck finding an accurate formula or a way to get it in the US! Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

KDE said:
In the same boat. Thanks for making a thread  ;D

haha very welcome! I have talked to a few painter friends and might have a lead on a guy who can mix it up! I will keep you posted!

You can buy the paint on Ebay from the UK if you want the real thing.
Otherwise i know that Dan uses a color that is very similar to the original stuff.

You would think that but its impossible contact that seller (with or without a UK ebay acc.), the phone number is not in service, you can't ask a question from the item page or access an email address. The location is N.Ireland and I can't get it to me being only 100miles away. I tried numerous other paint sellers around the UK but none can post an aerosol out of mainland UK. Luckily I was able to get it from a paint seller here after a couple of emails.

I was in the local Michael's Arts and Crafts store the other night and saw a very similar color in their spraypaint section, labeled as brand new stock. Not sure how far the chain reaches but you could probably order it online if they don't have a store near you.

Latest posts

Back