• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RCA BA73B Germanium Mic Pre with Power Supply

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian

70's RCA Germanium Mic Pre/Program Amp with UTC in and output transformers. Loads of gain, makes for very nice thick sounding mic pres.

$150 for the pre amp and power supply. Untested, I'm cleaning up the shop and never got around to racking this one. Looks like it could use a recap.

Power supply does work.

I've PM'd for some more info. I am kinda interested in the Program Amplifier,  but without the Power Supply.

Ian said:
70's RCA Germanium Mic Pre/Program Amp with UTC in and output transformers. Loads of gain, makes for very nice thick sounding mic pres.
$150 for the pre amp and power supply. Untested, I'm cleaning up the shop and never got around to racking this one. Looks like it could use a recap.
Power supply does work.

EDIT: PayPal claim is in progress.

EDIT: PayPal claimed resolved. Refund has been issued.

Please also update your public profile to indicate where you are actually located (boston area)

Back