Recommend useful studio accessories

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fragletrollet

GDIY Supporter
Hey!
I love searching for cool studio accessories that can enhance my studio / experience in a unique way. What are some accessories you love and would recommend?

Redco Audio - Audio/Video Supplies and Accessories, Custom Cables and Panels, and more - lots of cool rack accessories, along with all wiring you'd ever need, premade or not. I have two of their 1u db25 bantam bays; best value and space efficiency I've found

Thomann has some nice accessories - after lots of searching after some nice modular rack extension shelf, I found it there - pretty much exactly how I imagined one. It's been out of stock so haven't actually been able to check it out, but I am intruiged to try it on the slanted side racks on Argosy desk I recently got. More rackspace!

Befaco Synth Duster - okay, it's just an expensive brush, but man does it make cleaning your synths and rack gear a joy! Feels good and looks good, and is very red.

Hinton Instruments - considering trying out his busbars in my next 500-rack / mixer system build. Also has great prices on actually available bantam jacks, along with nice molded cables for an equally fair price. Not to talk about his modular synth power supply system and awesome modules! Blend the border between synthesis and signal processing; why have a modular when your studio can be modular?

I'll list more as I remember!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back