• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Salecom T8021L-SKG

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaMpLeGoD

Hello All, I need to buy some of the switches that fits JLM's go between... could anyone tell me a source for this in Europe? I asked a lot of websites and nothing...

I think the ref is Salecom T8021L-SKG it's a DPDT for PCB 90 degree with screw in the shaft...
Is there any help for me? It's kind of urgent.

Cheers!

Ed

Attachments

• SALECOM T8021L-SKG.jpg
    SALECOM T8021L-SKG.jpg
    319 KB
Hey Ed,
I was on the hunt for those as well and I found these mouser by matching the parameters in the E-Switch catalogue:
https://eu.mouser.com/productdetail/e-switch/100dp1t1b1m6qeh?qs=sGAEpiMZZMvudeGI7i40XEdGt57AZ9P4%252blbIjq2KFT4=

They are not the exact same ones but I'm fairly confident that these should fit. You might want to double check though, since I didn't order them yet.

Cheers
Jannis

Hello Jarvis! thanks for the link ;)
Yeah, it seems to be the same, has the same dimensions, but has no screw at the shaft... I don't know if I can manage do the screw on the shaft myself...
Well... thanks anyways! this is a good option :)
Cheers!

Back