Samples from my live set

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Autophase

Edit: I have added 3 new samples since i last posted, I moved them to the beginning of the set if youre interested.

Hi Guys,
I've not been on here in a few weeks, since getting my modular synth I've spent a lot of time on the muffwiggler forum, its much like GDIY, everyone is friendly and the informed users love answering questions and don't treat newbies with contempt, much like this forum really (The same cant be said about Gearslutz)
Anyway, I have been busy over the last few months putting together my live set which I perform completely from Ableton live using an APC40 controller. I have written over 12 tracks to build a 1 hour set all from scratch and exclusively for the live set, I have the debut gig at a festival in Anglesey in June, where I also hope to shoot a promotional video of the set as a tool to score more gigs.
Anyway, after pressure from my friends and followers I have put up a few cheeky samples of the live set and I thought you might like to hear them. I appreciate the arrangement may not be nailed on as it is a live and these are early practice takes, but the live feel is part of the charm.
https://soundcloud.com/autophase/sets/live-set-samples

Thanks for listening

Very nice. I've heard some bits of yours before I think and I was impressed then too.

La La Loud and caustic are the winners from those clips for me.

Latest posts

Back