Schematic Telefunken V672/2

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bram9206

I'm currently trying to figure out how I can add an output control for my racked V672/2 preamps. Here's the thread: http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=55899.0
It seems like the best thing to do is to break into the circuit and add a pot at the input of the output circuit. The idea is to get something like the Chandler TG2 preamps, they also 'ride' the output stage with the output control.

But therefor I need the schematic. I know this Kubarth website, of course, but the scans for the V672/2 don't have the actual schematic in it. And all the others I find are for variations like the V672/1, V672/D, etc...

So in short: does anyone have the actual schematic of the Telefunken V672/2 preamp?

I found out something strange. I just spent one hour comparing the schematic of the V672/1, of which the manual can be found in attachement below, to my V672/2 preamps. With the layout in the manual I could easily compare every single component and connection, only to find out that the schematic and layouts of the V672/1 in this very manual match for a 100% with my V672/2! Actually it's already in the index where it says: outputs: 2 (4) symmetrical outputs and 1 unsymmetrical output. Which is what a V672/2 is... One can also clearly see the two giant output transformers in the layout.

So, I don't know what this is, maybe the manual is wrong and should say V672/2 instead of V672/1? Does anyone know what this could be?

Anyway, I'm happy that I can use it for my output control idea...

Attachments

• Telefunken V672:1.pdf
    494.1 KB · Views: 80
Back