SERPENT AUDIO - SB4000 / SA-3A / SEND 'N BLEND (FINAL STOCK)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made an order yesterday. I got a question though : Is an 8" rack enclosure big enough for the quad vca version of the SB4000 ?

In the meantime I've seen that the quad cards are mounted on top of the main board so my question is irrelevant :)

MIA man, i sent a message too and no response.  I hope everything is alright and hes just too busy filling sb4001 orders.

To everyone that was waiting, SB4000 and SA-3A kits are back in stock, any open orders have shipped.

SA-3A items will be available individually on the site in the next few days, so you'll be able to order just boards, transformers, kits, etc now for those that were requesting this.

Stay tuned for new product unveiling in a couple weeks:)

Hi Mike,

I sent you an email on a few parts missing from my kit. Didn't hear from you, did you get my email?

Thanks,
Chris

Mike hope you're feeling better than last time we chatted!  Im turning blue over here waiting for the unveiling!  Any date for the release yet?!

sr1200 said:
I dont believe its a 500 or 51x piece.  I have some bank saved up for whatever this is though.  I'd love to have #1!!!

LOL. 

Info is up at beginning of thread.  This one's not a DIY project though:(

Do have some DIY stuff still in the pipeline though.

Just to let everyone know, unfortunately, we're going to be discontinuing the SA-3A project The front panel has been removed from the kits and is available as an add-on (just select from the drop down if you want to add a front panel).  There are currently 27 kits available, and 10 front panels.  If you've been thinking about building one, now's the time, once they're gone they're gone fellas.

Pricing is as follows:

$475 (WITHOUT FRONT PANEL)
$525 (WITH FRONT PANEL)

Back