SERPENT AUDIO - SB4000 / SA-3A / SEND 'N BLEND (FINAL STOCK)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I want to order a SA3A complete ( with the pannel )

Do you have it or  it is  sold out already?

Thanks.

Ordered the full LA3A kit with front panel online so hopefully there are some still available.

..hi, just tried your website but again (yesterday also ) there i get routed to some ip-vendor that wants to sell website-names ?
would be in for 2 send´blend boards (thats for 4 stereo i assume )

greets,
axel

and hey , gratulations for the slice (!) .if you cannot put them together fast enough , i certinly would be in for a diy-pair 8) ;)

everytime i try to go on your site  google chrome says that the site will give me malware and wont let me in!!

Yes, our website was hacked, unfortunately some people have nothing better to do.......  It's fixed now and store will be opened back up later today.  Google should no longer give any warnings.

Mine got taken over a couple days ago too :( Anonymous put up a nice little message about the NSA.  Good to see you're still around.  Anything new in the works? ;)

Hi - if you brought back the Sa-3a I would definitely be interested in boards and/or kits.

Thanks!

Hi

I don`t see the PCB/Frontpanelkit in your store anymore. Do you plan to stock the frontpanel in a nearby future?

Thanks
Mattias

At least the pcbs would be great but who knows what the creator's planning to do. I'd vouch for a transformer bundle as well and couple of friends would be interested if it also came in mono. But I'm all stereo baby.

+ 1000 - I've emailed the dev - hopefully they have a kit or two left!! I was also thinking about the send n blend. Something like that in 500 series would kill it. I can't for the life of me understand why there aren't more utility type modules available like some of the radial 4x1 mixer, a send n blend type product would be perfect for the format.

Latest posts

Back