Shuaiyin Mic Parts

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuaiyin Official

White Market Member
Hi everyone It's a pleasure to meet you guys all here. I'm Maggie Xu Shuaiyin, the granddaughter of Shuai Yin's boss(Mr.Xu). I'm also grateful to Shuai Yin's fans in the group DIY for so many years. We accept praise and criticism to make Shuai Yin better.

I will also share a lot of technological knowledge with everyone here

Best Regards

Maggie Xu

I already deleted a handful of her posts in different forums and told Angie about this yesterday.

Angie said she sent information to them about becoming a sponsor.

Since they have not signed up for WM yet I will not move her post there. All of her other similar posts will remain deleted.

If they don't become a WM member I will probably delete this post too.

JR

I think they are looking to be able to more closely respond to the desires of the DIY marketplace. Possibly also to advise on product specification. Therefore the distinction between the traditional ‘Feeler thread’ and ordinary project discussion thread may not be so obvious. Personally, I’m very glad to see them here. It does kinda feel commercial, though.

I already deleted a handful of her posts in different forums and told Angie about this yesterday.

Angie said she sent information to them about becoming a sponsor.

Since they have not signed up for WM yet I will not move her post there. All of her other similar posts will remain deleted.

If they don't become a WM member I will probably delete this post too.

JR
thanks!

not

There is a long thread in Microphones forum about Soliloqueen’s capsules that is far more commercial than the one post here.
there is only one post from this new member's account, I deleted all the others and advised Angie about a potential spammer.

She said that she would request a sponsorship to justify commercial participation.
This moderation threat feels like more of the sanctioned xenophobic garbage that pops up here.
thanks for all the support, as usual. :rolleyes:

JR

John, of course I don’t support what you are doing here.

The Soliloqueen capsule thread is 57 pages, no one cares, and no threats.

This is this post, and instead of just moving it to new member intros, you are deep into allegations, threats, and needless drama.

And Tim, how many times have you reported the Soliloqueen thread for moving to the Whitelist Forum?

You guys are just very obvious in your uneven treatment based on people’s country of origin, and it is somewhat disgusting.

Spammer? People here use the company’s products. Get a grip.

Hi all, Hi Maggie,

What would be really interesting part that you could provide to the diy communitiy is a mic body for stereo tube mics. C24 style.
You have something like that in your mic line up, the sycs 50. We don't need the whole mic, just the body.
These micbodies are unavailable to the diyers, at least I can not find someone selling those.

best, Jonas

John, of course I don’t support what you are doing here.
what a surprise...
The Soliloqueen capsule thread is 57 pages, no one cares, and no threats.
must be a microphone thing... I know I don't care.
This is this post, and instead of just moving it to new member intros, you are deep into allegations, threats, and needless drama.
Do you have any idea of how many spammers and brute force attackers try to sign up here every day?
And Tim, how many times have you reported the Soliloqueen thread for moving to the Whitelist Forum?

You guys are just very obvious in your uneven treatment based on people’s country of origin, and it is somewhat disgusting.
Our spam check software uses a weighting system for sundry risks, with 3 points being the threshold for suggested rejection. A handful of countries (like China) get 1 point against them, based on statistical experience/probability. Hong Kong is grouped in with the China accounts and many/most of them that I check turn out clean. I double check with a separate IP risk/scan service.
Spammer? People here use the company’s products. Get a grip.
When a new membership account makes multiple identical posts in separate sub forums promoting the same products, that behavior walks and quacks like spam... I did not reflexively spam clean this new account but deleted the several spam-like posts, and kicked it up to Angie to inquire about a paid WM account.

I expect I will continue to disappoint you so maybe you should get a grip. ;)

JR

Hi everyone It's a pleasure to meet you guys all here. I'm Maggie Xu Shuaiyin, the granddaughter of Shuai Yin's boss(Mr.Xu). I'm also grateful to Shuai Yin's fans in the group DIY for so many years. We accept praise and criticism to make Shuai Yin better.

Best Regards

Maggie Xu
Hi, can you please share pricing and availability for your stereo LDC mics below, and if they are available without capsules and electronics so they are more attractive to the DIY community. Thanks!!!

http://www.shuaiy.com/product02.asp?plt=32&pone=4
http://www.shuaiy.com/product02.asp?plt=33&pone=4

Best Regards

Maggie Xu
I hope you feel welcome to post more here regardless of some of the rude responses.

I also hope that if anyone continues to harass you that they are given the boot.

I’ve enjoyed many items that have come from ShuaiYin, and am glad you intend to have a presence here. I can assure you that members here who regularly resell your items have made posts similar to yours with absolutely no problem. So your posts should be no problem either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back