Shuaiyin Mic Parts

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Tim, a bit of the pot calling the kettle black with @GeorgeToledo ? In this case, you have direct evidence contrary to your statement, but you still claim to "know what it is (others) do or don't do."

SY posts consisted solely of the following:
Klem I have no idea what you are talking about. I have NEVER and I mean NEVER promoted my own work for sale here and everytime someone has asked me I have told them they must contact me through my website.I don't represent myself as a company and there are no links to my website on any of my posts. I have been a member of this forum from day one, long before my company existed and almost all of my posts have been about technical aspects of capsules when not getting sidetracked by AH's. I assume you never read the chunger/matador threads, Maiku threads and all the other kit build threads.

Is this thread sharing any data? No.

Even the title of this thread is

Shuaiyin Mic Parts! by​

Tim, you wrote that you reported the post. If you can’t remember that far back, I encourage you to seek some help. It can be a serious issue. This is the post: Shuaiyin Mic Parts

If you don’t want people to respond to your posts about your actions, you don’t have to write them. You can in fact keep the info to yourself.

As far as the rest of your post goes, it is so lacking in self awareness as to be absurd.
George read my post instead of what you think I said and reread your own posts. You said I have never reported soliloqueen's thread or any other thread. You simply don't know one single thread that I may have reported beyond this one. That is what I said and what I meant.
We are allowed to go off topic if we want .

George I have written 3 posts in this thread. You have contributed far,far, far more off topic content to this thread.

Last edited:
Welcome Maggie!
Despite what feels like the moderator's alarmingly poor attitude to your post, I welcome your addition to this group.
You don't know what it is to moderate this thread, which started on the wrong foot and came on fire, thanks to some irresponsible posters.
What's wrong with the hormones?

As far as FO I think you are so unselfaware that you don't realize how your abrasive, overly combative posts put off so many members across multiple forums.

If this forum had fair and unbiased administrators, you would have been warned for this post.
Their silence, as well as your written words, show the real state of this forum.

John and Tim, you have managed to destroy the thread (and for nothing considering ShuaiYin is a whitelist member), and when it might have gotten back on track, you still won’t shut the fuck up. Please. If it doesn’t have to do with the topic, go spout off somewhere else.
moamps I guess you missed this post from George. I'm such a saint I'll warn my self and edit my post about a member that tells me to shut the fuck up. I wouldn't want to be rude :)

Please don't blame the administrators. I have no special privilege. I get warned all the time and have had threads locked.

Last edited:
If this forum had fair and unbiased administrators, you would have been warned for this post.
Their silence, as well as your written words, show the real state of this forum.
Silence?
Posts #6, 12, 15, 21, 31, 33, 35, 45, 46, not counting the various answers to members who reported several posts in this thread.
Criticizing is easy.

John, you and Tim have repeatedly made off topic posts in this thread, immediately derailing it. It is really frustrating.
Off topics is not a problem in itself; it's quite often enlightening.
John and Tim, you have managed to destroy the thread (and for nothing considering ShuaiYin is a whitelist member)
The issue came originally from the fact that ShuaYin had posted multiple threads and their e-mail adress was dubious.
Of course you don't see that. You don't realize that admin and mods do hidden work. You just think you're entitled to moan when things don't suit you.
, and when it might have gotten back on track, you still won’t shut the fuck up.
Foul language is against this group's rules.
But the real problem is that if it's the only way to carry your thoughts, I wouldn't like to be in your head.
Please. If it doesn’t have to do with the topic, go spout off somewhere else.
Who is "spouting off"?

Off topics is not a problem in itself; it's quite often enlightening.

The issue came originally from the fact that ShuaYin had posted multiple threads and their e-mail adress was dubious.
Of course you don't see that. You don't realize that admin and mods do hidden work. You just think you're entitled to moan when things don't suit you.

Foul language is against this group's rules.
But the real problem is that if it's the only way to carry your thoughts, I wouldn't like to be in your head.

Who is "spouting off"?

If this were a room somewhere, where people were attempting to talk about the topic, you, John, and Tim would absolutely have to be removed.

I don’t think I’m entitled to moan. I think you, John, and Tim have acted wildly inappropriately, as do other forum members. We are informing you of it. I would call it racist and xenophobic, and matching some previous behavior. I in no way think you or John should have moderation privileges at this point and I’m not alone in that. You both absolutely destroyed this thread, for little reason. All stuff that could have been handled behind the scenes instead of spewing accusations in public. If either of you had an ounce of class you’d have already apologized for calling ShuaiYin spammers. But here we are, with both of you and Tim vomiting all over the thread still.

I regret the offtopic post here but at this point I’m just responding. There was no reason for all of the moderator grandstanding over the past many posts.

Last edited:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back