• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: CAPI VP28 Litz

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golgoth

Hi guys,

I have to sell a bunch of gear, including a VP28-Litz (gar2520/1731 + the most recent faceplate and CAPI knobs) and a Soundskulptor 501 box (which is a high quality 500 host to use 500 modules in standalone, pretty handy to carry a single mic pre around) .

Both of them are perfectly working and immaculate cosmetic condition, the VP28 was never used actually (do a couple hours count for a pre??), I built it to have a pair but I'm not tracking anymore... I will keep the older one I have just in case anyway.

I will provide high quality pictures (and/or video demo) to interested buyers.

VP28 : 500€
501: 150€ (cheaper than the kit's price)
VP28 + 501: 600€

Shipped from France, free to the UE. 30€ to North America. Tracked & insured as always.

PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thank you!

Hi Martin!

I havent recieved the 501 yet and you didnt send me the tracking number that you promised.
No problem if you have had no time to send the package but I need to know whats going on.

Thanks and best regards, Anders

Hi Anders!

Here is the tracking number : CC740503800FR
You can track the package here: http://www.colissimo.fr/portail_colissimo/suivre.do?language=en_GB

I sent the details of the delay to your email, sorry about that.

Best,
M

Latest posts

Back