• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Complete U87 kit with Dany's PCB, Peluso capsule, AMI transformer, body

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glimmertwins

I have no idea how to price this but I'm going to say $SOLD.  In short I have Dany's v 1.1 board, a Auricle A460 mic donor body, a Peluso P-k87i capsule, an AMI T13 transformer, and all the rest of the parts to build this mic.  The auricle also came with a stock PCB kit and capsule that I'll send with this as well - do with it what you please.  Way way back I bought several of these kits and built the others(and use them daily) and never really needed this extra one so it's been sitting in the parts box for a while.  Everything you need to assemble the mic today should be here with the exception of the wire, but if you are looking at this you probably got spools of wire laying around.  Holler at me if you have any questions or need some photos.

Back