• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Six COOL Mic Pre Modules and Two Langevin AM16 amps

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluebird

Cleaning out the garage... I have six of these cool little mic pre modules that came out of some small broadcast mixer. I think it was a "United Audio" not sure though. They have nice big Jensen/Cinemag (not sure which) input transformers and Grayhill switches. Theres input gain, output gain, High eq boost and cut, Low cut, Phase, and pad switch.

Theres also a little buss connector that most likely carries power. But thats all the connectors I have for them.

I dont have the schematics for these and don't know anything about them! they will be sold as is.
So If your gonna rack em' your gonna have to do some circuit tracing. If your new to DIY these are probably not for you.

I'm selling them all together for $300. buyer pays shipping to where ever they are. Thats less than the transformers are worth alone!
I can probably fit all of them in a USPS large flat rate box.

email me at futureerror (at) gmail.com

I can take Paypal.

Scroll down for Langevin sale

Ian

Attachments

• All mic pre.jpg
    All mic pre.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 86
I also have 2 Langevin AM16 line amp modules. Again I don't know if these are working units or not. They look very clean and probably are just fine. Each one looks a little different. Different transistors. The schemaitcs and wiring diagrams for hook up are available on the internet. Just do a google search. Selling both together as is. $200...super cheap. Buyer pays shipping.

email me at futureerror (at) gmail.com if interested.

Payment can be made with Paypal.

Ian

Attachments

• Langevin1.jpg
    Langevin1.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 55
Next in line for the langevins if it doesn't work out with Beatnik.

Timothy

Back