• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[SOLD]

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a lot of folks will take issue with your bank transfer only - it stopped me from buying from you. PayPal makes it safer for buyers especially when spending hundreds of dollars; you can always ask the buyer to pay PayPal fees.

If you change your mind PM me; I make an offer on an O-12 and shield.

Mike

It's up to you, I don't like PayPal and a lot of people around here know me and trust me but if anyone needs it, i have feedbacks to show.

I’m sure you have integrity - no disrespect meant. I’m just saying with so few posts - I’ve never seen your posts - and asking for bank transfer it makes some guys a little nervous.

But I hear you. Out of curiosity what don’t you like about PayPal? I know the fees can be angering, but for a lot of us a bank transfer can cost even more.

I can understand, and i'm thinking about it..
I don't like PayPal too much obviously for the extra high fees (bank transfer within EU are free) but also cause they basically play a monopolistic role and when there is no alternatives, there are troubles

PS: i've sent you a PM

kruz said:
I can understand, and i'm thinking about it..
I don't like PayPal too much obviously for the extra high fees (bank transfer within EU are free) but also cause they basically play a monopolistic role and when there is no alternatives, there are troubles

PS: i've sent you a PM
Fair enough; I can see your point! I will respond to PM later today when I have a little time.

Thanks!

Mike

Back