Soliloqueen's k87(k67) and k47 capsules

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are probably asking how to connect the physical capsule.
If there are two plates (two independently front and back),
the line connected to the center becomes the front or back,
and the two lines connected to the edge
(the line connected to the ring) can be combined and used.
Thanks Hee for your answer... but it's not so clear to me... as one says, a pict is worth a thousand words, here is how I intend to connect the capsule :

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2024-02-22 à 13.53.39.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2024-02-22 à 13.53.39.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 1
My pair of flat K47s arrived in the UK today. Unfortunately one of the cases hasn’t survived contact with fedex, the capsule was half-hanging out of the case. I can’t see any damage on a visual inspection, it should be ok right?

Regardless even from a quick look these are an absolute masterwork of engineering, absolutely beautiful objects, like the inside of an expensive watch.

Attachments

• 0A5DDCEE-4C4C-499C-A45E-6DC5168D2171.jpeg
    0A5DDCEE-4C4C-499C-A45E-6DC5168D2171.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3
My pair of flat K47s arrived in the UK today. Unfortunately one of the cases hasn’t survived contact with fedex, the capsule was half-hanging out of the case. I can’t see any damage on a visual inspection, it should be ok right?

Regardless even from a quick look these are an absolute masterwork of engineering, absolutely beautiful objects, like the inside of an expensive watch.
Should be fine. It must have taken quite a hit! Let me know

Fedex states the capsule arrived at Roissy Airport (France).
Si it's on its way.
Custom fees was 20€ that you can pay online from a Fedex link.
This amount is for one K47 flat.

Pleased with how fast all the packages are arriving. We have negotiated rates with FedEx now. Shipping on the site might go up from 15 to 20 depending on where you're living but there's a genuine chance you might get your capsule in 3 days. I just went through and set real shipping costs for all the regions based on the costs to ship all these orders so there should be no more surprises of any kind.

For those looking for a low-cost microphone body, I propose these models below from gear4music. They are not expensive and their 3 pattern model may interest some : switches are already installed and a suspension as well as a carrying case are included (they sale in Europe and the US) > and I find their "Subzéro" line pretty nice

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2024-02-23 à 18.25.13.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2024-02-23 à 18.25.13.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Capture d’écran 2024-02-23 à 19.53.07.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2024-02-23 à 19.53.07.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 3
FedEx says my capsule will arrive at my house (Germany) on monday. Depending on how full my day will be, I'll install it in my mic and maybe even dare to use it right away for an audiobook on tuesday & wednesday. Customs and taxes were 18,90€, paid via Paypal to FedEx for 1 Flat K47.

Hi Soliloqueen ! I ordered a pair of 47 flat...
as @DuBmastah informed us, must add customs fees (20€*2 for 2 caps.) that can be paid online...
Cheers from France :)

For those looking for a low-cost microphone body, I propose these models below from gear4music. They are not expensive and their 3 pattern model may interest some : switches are already installed and a suspension as well as a carrying case are included (they sale in Europe and the US) > and I find their "Subzéro" line pretty nice
Oh wow! Thanks a lot!

I'm working on a way to ship DDP so that I can list and charge the VAT on my site
Well this might be a nice improvement for customers ;) 🥰
Hi Soliloqueen ! I ordered a pair of 47 flat...
as @DuBmastah informed us, must add customs fees (20€*2 for 2 caps.) that can be paid online...
Cheers from France :)
So you've been charged 40€ at the end for a single package containing 2x47 then ?
... i was wondering if the custom fees will vary at a degree, depending on the quantity.
The bill states that the taxes themselves are 14€.
But there is a 6€ addition for "who knows what" that i wasn't pretty sure if it as to be paid twice or not in this case.

As been awaited for long, i'm pretty glad to state that the capsule arrived this morning and that the iron solder will be hot in a couple of mns... 🤣🤣🤣

Well this might be a nice improvement for customers ;) 🥰

So you've been charged 40€ at the end for a single package containing 2x47 then ?
... i was wondering if the custom fees will vary at a degree, depending on the quantity.
The bill states that the taxes themselves are 14€.
But there is a 6€ addition for "who knows what" that i wasn't pretty sure if it as to be paid twice or not in this case.

As been awaited for long, i'm pretty glad to state that the capsule arrived this morning and that the iron solder will be hot in a couple of mns... 🤣🤣🤣
No, I suppose, according to what you said (20€), that I will be charged 2 times 20€ (?) but I don't know 'cause my order has just been placed today ! we'll see...

Back