• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Soundcraft Series 1s

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jensenmann

Hi group

I have a Soundcraft Series 1s desk sitting in the corner, which seeks a new owner. It´s got a bunch of faults, one knob is missing, one fader knob is broken, a meter glass is defective, defective chips, etc. That means it´s definitely not plug und play. But if you´re interested in learning faultfinding, maintenance, etc it might be the right thing for you, just drop me a pm for further information.
Location is Baden Baden, Germany.

thanks for looking
Jens

DSC01621.jpgDSC01619.jpgDSC01620.jpg

I don´t know, really. If I´d part it out I´d get 1€ per knob + 10€ for the working VU. If your intention is to get it back to glory then I´ll give it to you for less. I hate to see consoles to be parted out.
Shipping might be the dealbreaker, though.

Soundcraft 1s was my very first personnal mixing desk back in the days...
Used it in my home studio almost 40 years ago, but that was also a perfect little board for live applications as it's built like a tank. There was also one at the company where i got my first job as a live sound engineer, and i used it for a large amount of concerts, from reggae to jazz, salsa or even punk/rock.
What to say ? limited tracks, limited aux sends, limited semi parametrics, but i always loved the overall sound of this unit and more or less the job was done anytime.
Never had an issue with it, even in the whorse live situations.

Latest posts

Back