SSL 4000 EQ

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e-mail came today informing me that the PCB's have shipped.

It seems by my count that all 50 boards have a verbal commitment on them.  If there are any extras I'll let y'all know when they arrive.

-Casey

For some reason I can't get any files to upload to the site.  I'll try and find another way, but it'll probably be Monday before I can.

-Casey

Some folks are going to have a very merry Christmas.  PCB's arrived and they look good.  I'll be going through the list of folks who gave a verbal commitment and sending out PM's with the payment info.  Again if you missed out on this run there will be another one after the first of the year if the interest is still there. 

There will also be 2 new EQ projects released by me as well.  After the first of the year.

here's a pic.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5TzR7Ho7CD9WEk0dlZhb2p4bHc/edit

-Casey

PM's Sent out.

Mitsos your Inbox is full.  Contact me for the payment information.

If you feel that you should have received a PM but didn't, let me know.  Mitsos was the only name I saw that didn't go through.

-Casey

Just a reminder that you need to put your forum name in the paypal notes so I know who's paying for what.

Thanks

-Casey

Casey i beg your pardon on this one.
I wont be able to keep my word this time.
Taxes to pay so i got to back up.

Next run if im still hanging around.
thank you.

;D
signalflow said:
I do have 2 more Eq's that I'll be offering up soon. So if you can't get in on this run the next 2 are just as cool IMO.
Any hints as to what you're working on? The boys here are pretty good at the guessing game  8)

Indecline said:
;D
signalflow said:
I do have 2 more Eq's that I'll be offering up soon. So if you can't get in on this run the next 2 are just as cool IMO.
Any hints as to what you're working on? The boys here are pretty good at the guessing game  8)

Well,  One is British and the other American.  Both are solid state, Both are 4 bands, and have had No 1 albums mixed through the consoles they hail from.  Both are waiting for me to build power supplies ATM.  But lets try and keep this thread clean from too much guess work on what's to come. 

Lookin' like there are gonna be some boards coming up after Wednesday.  I'll keep everyone posted on that.  To those who have paid so far, your package will ship out on Tuesday morning.  Those in the US should get them fairly quick.  Those in Europe might have to contend with holiday shipping so I'll go ahead and ask for your patience.

-Casey

Latest posts

Back