Summer NAMM 2022

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marik

Hey folks, anybody is going to Summer NAMM in June? We (Samar Audio) will be at the WaveDistro booth #15714. Make sure to stop by to have a chat!

I haven't attended a NAMM show this century, will it be in Nashvegas again this year? Good town (music city) for musical equipment trade show. I recall the June trade shows in Chicago being uncomfortably cool (while Rush street could still entertain).

JR

I haven't attended a NAMM show this century, will it be in Nashvegas again this year? Good town (music city) for musical equipment trade show. I recall the June trade shows in Chicago being uncomfortably cool (while Rush street could still entertain).

JR
due to covid, Winter Namm was postponed and moved to a single namm this year. It will be in Anaheim ca. Basically a winter namm in the summer.

summer in Chicago has it's moments, I have family from there and spent summers with them. outdoor events like blues fest and taste of chicago are great. But few and far between
I recall flying up to one summer namm show in Chicago last century on the Peavey King Air (nice short flight). I was the only one on the whole plane who wore a jacket. I had been to chicago in June before. ;) I ended up lending my jacket to one of the sales girls who was shivering, because you know.

JR

Well folks,
The Studio is having a NAMM party. We decided to skip the Friday of NAMM as we are not working for a booth and have a studio gathering in the evening.
If anyone is interested in coming DM and we can go over the details.

Last edited:
Any more GroupDIY'ers we can expect to see at the NAMM? I'm leaving home in a couple of hours, long trip ahead..

From friday morning I'll be hanging out around One F Sound's booth, in the Gyraf department.. :)

/Jakob E.

Latest posts

Back