• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale SYT-5 gen3 microphone body kit - U87 - Germany/EU

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ralf

I am offering a SYT-5 gen3 body kit with switches, mic spider and wooden case. Comes with 3-pin XLR, perfect for a U87 DIY build. All brand new, perfect condition. Ready for immediate shipping from Germany.

320€ including shipping.

Also I just found a full set of M49 PCBs, both for the b and for the c build. I don't have the PSU PCB unfortunately.

30€ plus shipping

Attachments

• tempImageDi4kZC.png
    tempImageDi4kZC.png
    12.5 MB · Views: 2
  • tempImage9dATpE.png
    tempImage9dATpE.png
    14.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Sorry, but I am definitely not shipping it to the US. I just got it from there after months of waiting because I couldn't get the order cancelled. Shipping it back there would be ridiculous.

I'll post pictures when somebody shows serious interest.

Well, I was hoping to not have to go there, but I am not interested at all. I was trying to get you to post pics (which anyone selling anything should freaking AUTOMATICALLY do) to make your post seem less like a scam.

You're a user with 8 whole posts on the forum and you're selling something with a decent price tag and you didn't post a pic. I am not the only person here thinking this could be a scam. It's happened before.

Post pics or I suspect NO ONE will show serious interest.

The lack of pics and the amount of defensiveness you showed after a simple request (that shouldn't have had to have been made in the first place) has ALREADY scared any potential buyers away.

Yeah, you don't sound like a scam artist at all.
Ricardus calm down! It's not your job to play the police here, you're just a member like the rest of us. Just stay out of the sales threads of other members, that would be better for all of us. Stop with these baseless suspicions!!!!

Stop calling other people cheats for no reason. Stay out of other members' sales threads, it's none of your business.

Latest posts

Back