T4B for the LA-2A, JBLpro e-sale for $89.66

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Wel Corneel, dat lijkt me een fraai voorstel waar ik graag op inga..."

Nice post Corneel, put me down for a couple

Cheers,

Tony

That is a good deal, but I would build the compressor first. You would be suprised at the amount of people who buy T4 modules and never build the compressor. A hundread bucks laying around for years and years.

That is a good deal, but I would build the compressor first. You would be suprised at the amount of people who buy T4 modules and never build the compressor. A hundread bucks laying around for years and years.
Good point but it looks like you'd have no problem dumping them overseas anytime you wanted :wink:

Same here, looking for 2 T4Bs...

I think because the new LA2a PCB run may be its time for a group order??

Thanks,

Synthi.

[quote author="synthi"]Same here, looking for 2 T4Bs...

I think because the new LA2a PCB run may be its time for a group order??

Thanks,

Synthi.[/quote]

Would be great ! I'm in for one at least !

maybe someone with an USA address can manage that? I think paying an extra fee for the work is not a problem for we EU people... :thumb:

Best Regards,

Synthi.

[quote author="CJ"]I'd be in for two. :razz:[/quote]

CJ, let's say you arrange some group buy and send them to us poor europeans :wink: then you can have yours for free... or at least one of them.

I'll be calling JBL tomorrow. I can send a few t4b units to Europe. I am not sure how much shipping is so I can't say how much it will be. So please be serious. I don't want to be stuck with a bunch I can't use. I can use my paypal acount for payment.

If I get alot of requests I may have to cap it off at 5-10 units.

Just talked to the parts guy. extremely nice guy. They have 500 left and it took a year to go though 100. So they don't seem to be going through these too quick. he also said that you need to order online to get the tent sale price.

Thanks Charlie!

I think we could pay youn in advance to your paypal, and later an aditional payment for shipping/handling. If you can have the dimensions and weight, then would be possible to figure how much for shipping using USPS calculator (www.usps.com) so we can made just one payment.

hint: you can send small packages up to a certain weight as "envelope" instead "package", this is fastest and cheaper. "flat rate envelopes" are the best option.

Best Regards,

Synthi.

Back