TAB 372/1 Schematics

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marceldarcel

Dear GroupDIY,

I've purchased an TAB 372/1 a few months ago (the one with 2 blue NTP Line Amplifiers). I wasn't able to find any schematics, only TAB 372, 372 spez., 372 Dig, 372D, 372Da etc but these have a different circuit.

Thanks in adavance!

Cheers
Marcel

Hi Marcel,
probably i had paper documents of this unit something like 30/40 years, but all is gone now, so I can't help. There was great site about DE modules - kubarth - but I see it's gone now too. I don't remember these modules well, but try to trace, even partially your module and compare with other like v376/1 and others. They should have some similarities as also differences like input resistors setting up impedance and others. If someone will not post schematic, this could be good way, to draw own schematic.

Dear GroupDIY,

I've purchased an TAB 372/1 a few months ago (the one with 2 blue NTP Line Amplifiers). I wasn't able to find any schematics, only TAB 372, 372 spez., 372 Dig, 372D, 372Da etc but these have a different circuit.

Thanks in adavance!

Cheers
Marcel
Welcome to Groupdiy Marcel, see attachment. I hope this is the right one.

Cheers

Edit: check the V372DS as well.

tab_v372ds.jpg

Attachments

• tab_V372-1D_Data_and_Schematic.pdf
    550.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hmm, non of the posted schematics is exactly what you are searching.

Thats the guy you are talking about

Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 11-35-46 TAB V372_1 bei Vintage Audio Rentals in Hamburg.png

Lets ask Volker @[silent:arts] Edit: I have asked him, unfortunately he can not help us.

Last edited:
Hi Marcel,
probably i had paper documents of this unit something like 30/40 years, but all is gone now, so I can't help. There was great site about DE modules - kubarth - but I see it's gone now too. I don't remember these modules well, but try to trace, even partially your module and compare with other like v376/1 and others. They should have some similarities as also differences like input resistors setting up impedance and others. If someone will not post schematic, this could be good way, to draw own schematic.
Hi Adaddy,

thanks for your idea! Unfortunately, I‘m a newbee…But this might be the way to go.

There‘s a „Meßprotokoll“ - measurement log for the v372…Can anyone tell if this works with the 372/1?

Cheers
Marcel

My little 372/1 was stored for a bunch of years and has those wonderful red Roedersteins
The red Roedersteins are somewhat notorious for drying out. They are usually replaced.

I think you need to trace the circuit to find out the pinout and to test the cards.

Good luck.

The red Roedersteins are somewhat notorious for drying out. They are usually replaced.

I think you need to trace the circuit to find out the pinout and to test the cards.

Good luck.

Sorry , Only the pinout and gain resistor , no schematics...

Attachments

• TAB V 273_1 Connector.pdf
    109.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back