• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TG1 Meter + EMI style scales(R4 Now Shipping) (Round 5 Feeler)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, talking to the factory atm, will put the possibility of a small supply of bulbs in the next order :) I'd imagine you can get them from Farnell.

I found these from France wich seem to be the good ones for these meters, Farnel didn't seem to have them:

http://www.francelampes.com/pro/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=6960&language=en

cheers.

Emailed you back, status is:

Round 3, now a month overdue.. but R1 and R2 were the same.

Round 4, waiting for exact pricing from the factory, and still taking names of people interested.

:)

Round 4: order email will go out this evening (GMT) to everyone that expressed interest.

Round 3 : Still waiting on the arrival

PAID for a pair of mirrored meters w/EMI Inserts for Round 4!  Woot!  I *might* get the build done by the time the meters show up  ;D

Hi, the case is plastic, pretty much like all the current sifam range. Backlit scales with 24V as standard, and optional EMI range of compression scales for people wishing to wire it up 1969 style :)

IMG_8420.jpg

scales.jpg

TGmeter.jpg

Last Four days of GB round 4, if you want meters for your TG builds, this is the last call from me :)

Last chance saloon bump!,.. GB4 closing 9am GMT on Monday the 28th.

This will be my last round. Anymore for anymore??

Hi, email me, via the tab below my Avatar, or my email details are on the first page of this thread.

Back