• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TG1 Meter + EMI style scales(R4 Now Shipping) (Round 5 Feeler)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4th Order: placed with the Factory today.

3rd Order: waiting for delivery

Hi, it's way overdue, I did email the factory this week, but no reply yet.. Hang tight! :)

Hi guy's, sorry no news, I'll post the minute we have some :)

In all honesty, the factory (now office) don't really know, as this is the first wave of overseas manufacture. Their methods of dealing with simple issues are long winded,..I'd call it a '20th century business'

The wheels turn slowly, and trying to force the situation.. just adds to the confusion., in my experience.

...In the past I've had to beg them to send me invoices, and 5-10+ emails of pleading.. they send one, but it doesn't have reference to my account, so then the accounts department contact me, as they can't find reference to my account. In the meantime, I'd written a hard copy letter (as they don't seem to like emails) to inform them that the invoice didn't have my account details.

:)

4th Order: waiting for delivery

3rd Order: waiting for delivery

Wow, so you have to dig out your faxmachine ;D

Have a good one and we hope for the best...

cheers  Jan

Status Updates:

Round 3:

Knock knock.. Round three just arrived a few minutes ago!! :)

IMG_8691.jpg

Due to workload, I'll be packing this weekend, and shipping at the top of the week.

Round 4: Still waiting.

Wow, this round took quite some time to arrive. New Sifam is even slower than old Sifam. I´m wondering for which market this represents an improvement

:D
I'm not in a hurry, even if my meters arrive next year...
Thanks for doing this!

Yeah, drumsquash here we come 8)

Thanx for doing this, now I just need to order a few parts and get ready to getting done with this project

cheers  Jan

jensenmann said:
Wow, this round took quite some time to arrive. New Sifam is even slower than old Sifam. I´m wondering for which market this represents an improvement

Jens.. it's quite alarming how this business is run, from the point of a purchaser, the email response time is normally 3-4 weeks! That's substandard by a long way for the 21 century. :(

Moving to india and redoing all there is what it's all about no? I think winning that extra money and cheap labor doesn't seem like the illest solution for them, all that extra customs, shipping carriage by boat (3 months) etc...., but well if they still produce i believe there is still a market anyway, and we get our VU's  :). Thanks Sintech for the efforts.

How is your workload, any news on getting it out of your house?

I´m so excited about finally getting all my half-finished projects to the finish line...

Thanx and cheers  Jan

Back