• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TG1 Meter + EMI style scales(R4 Now Shipping) (Round 5 Feeler)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
neujan said:
How is your workload, any news on getting it out of your house?

I´m so excited about finally getting all my half-finished projects to the finish line...

Thanx and cheers  Jan

Hi, All UK and EU have shipped, and just one last worldwide visit to the Post Office tomorrow.

Round Three All Shipped apart from Canada, as the UK Post Office is declining new mail due to Canadian strikes :( sorry

Round Four Is Due.

Yep, great looking meters, even my wife finds them sexy 8)

Thanx again and cheers  Jan

Little late to post but I got mine last week and they look amazing.  Thanks so much for putting this together!

Winetree said:
Any word on Round 4 Meters?

Hi, always the same question, always the same answer: Sifam will not give any ETA's, and then out of the blue.. a knock at the door, and they arrive.

Round 4 will be here.. when it arrives., it will be worth the wait :)

Hi,
any chance to get one set from order 4 ?
or am I too late  :'( :'( :'(
would love to get one, as I finally managed to get one of Festers PCB sets
last week.
Nick

Sorry Nick, round 4 was to order only and a very small amount, and I can't really see a round 5 happening, as the majority of people already have them,.. and this is about volume.

Maybe Chandler will sell you a pair ;-)

Back