• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TG1 Meter + EMI style scales(R4 Now Shipping) (Round 5 Feeler)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to clarify...  They will be standard with the Ch. style scale and the EMI scale must be ordered in addition, if desired.

Is that correct?

Also, you indicate that those ordering singles should wait to pay for shipping. Does that also apply to those ordering more than a pair?

Thanks for this!

wtmnmf said:
Just want to clarify...  They will be standard with the Ch. style scale and the EMI scale must be ordered in addition, if desired.

Is that correct?

Also, you indicate that those ordering singles should wait to pay for shipping. Does that also apply to those ordering more than a pair?

Thanks for this!

The EMI scale is in addition, It's not ideal, but this is a very tiny custom order. it's a flat shipping fee for either 1 or 2 pairs

TG1MeterEMIstyle.jpg

Andy,

Paid for the Meters and for the EMI scales and stoked for the July delivery :)

Thanks again for your effort!

Kevin S.

Please email me for the prices, they're not cheap (meter scales) :( as were just an order of 20 pieces, to cover people that wanted to take an traditional take on the hold circuit.

Neeno said:
I would like to get a couple EMI scales too !!!

If you have you limiter wired as a chandler.. these scales are no use to you ;-)

Last orders Gentlemen, waiting for payment for the last few, so the order will go to Sifam on Monday 9 am

Order placed, going to get a few spare sets of everything just incase  :)

Andy, i missed the order! Will there be a spare set of meters and scales?

Darrick

About those special black scales,

what material are they? Do they still have a backlight that works through the black material? I have some VU meters I'd like to customise black. What kind of material should I print on?

Hi, these meter scales are indeed black and backlit! the backing is clear, I think this translates the light to the front sides.

Latest posts

Back