• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TG1 Meter + EMI style scales(R4 Now Shipping) (Round 5 Feeler)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! it's taken almost a year to complete the two orders so far, but…all packed!

UK and EU ship today, rest of the world tomorrow, as I need to do the custom forms. As you can see,.. as GB's go it's a pretty small order.

scales.jpg

packs.jpg

TGmeter.jpg

If anyones interested in round 3, please email me, and I'll get you on the list, as it will take a long time!!! and be based on if we can get enough people.

Hi Christoph, I picked them up ages ago, think their was a GB here three years ago or so.

UK and EU now shipped, UK should arrive in the morning or Thursday at the latest, so watch out :)

Note to EMI scale users: you need to use a 10k lin for the hold (log for TG1 style), and fine tune with maybe an extra trimmer so 12 o'clock on the hold pot = the meter reads 0

Got my set this morning !!!  ( EMI scales are not fitted yet right ? )

CHEERS :) :)

...... now I need to actually "build" something this year !! :-(

Volker .... where's those "bits and bobs" ?

MartyMart said:
Got my set this morning !!!   ( EMI scales are not fitted yet right ? )

CHEERS :) :)

...... now I need to actually "build" something this year !! :-(

Volker .... where's those "bits and bobs" ?

Hey Marty, yeah, the EMI scales are a DIY fit, it was the easy way to give both options.  :) note, they are loose in the packing.

got mine in the mail last week (sorry for the late notification - baby is keeping me away from the forum - miss this place!)

thanks for doing this andy!!
best regards,
grant

Got mine yesterday!  Thanks Andy!  The EMI scales are a work of art! 

Back