• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TG1 Meter + EMI style scales(R4 Now Shipping) (Round 5 Feeler)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, the news is.. July, and nothing more than July. Sifam told me July, and no exact date, but July.

Last time:

1, Sifam rarely respond to emails

2,Sifam rarely respond to emails

3, Sifam rarely respond to emails, even regarding paying them.

4, With no word, tracking number, phone call.. no communication at all., I get a knock on the door,.. and the meters arrived!!!

This Time:

2, Sifam rarely respond to emails

3, Sifam rarely respond to emails, even regarding paying them.

3.5 Sifam take ages to send you an invoice

4, Sifam made the meter art work guy redundant.. but he's now freelance and busy!

5, Sifam moved a lot of product lines to India, but not ours.

6, Sifam like to ship in July.

sintech said:
Hi, the news is.. July, and nothing more than July. Sifam told me July, and no exact date, but July.

Last time:

Can't really blame them right Andy? I'm sure they're a busy lot...

kml23956 said:
I know that I have been a pain.  But it is August 10th and I have not received any news.  Did you try contacting them again?

Yes, I did.. two emails in the last week. The last order went a month over the due date, I'm assuming the same for this order. Hold tight, it really can't be that much longer!!

kazper said:
It's all good, no worries here.

Did we pay for shipping when we paid up, I honestly don't remember.

Kevin

Hi Kevin. yes, all shipping is paid, I've got boxes and bubble wrap waiting  :)

I totally missed this thread. It's probably too late, but can't lose asking will there be any spare meters possible to buy ?
More specifically, is there any possibility to still get a pair of these?

lsskmki said:
I totally missed this thread. It's probably too late, but can't lose asking will there be any spare meters possible to buy ?
More specifically, is there any possibility to still get a pair of these?

Hi, current status is: were waiting for the round two meters to arrive from Sifam, they're running approaching a month over due, all the spares are taken.

I'll do a third round of both TG1 and EMI types, so it'll be two types of Mirrored meters. I can't think about it until this order is complete and shipped.

IMG_7817.jpg

IMG_7818.jpg

Second round arrived today quite randomly, without any response from my many emails, guess that's the way they roll.

I need to go through everything then start packing :)

Back